Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Mantis

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Leaving
« on: September 16, 2014, 12:15:17 pm »
I Have recently been on my deviantart and been around the mods deviantarts
i found something quite nasty on there aimed at a member who "used to play feral heart" and it appeared that a mod was accusing them of things they did not do and refused to listen to them (like most mods of course do :I )
i am also leaving because i never have time for feral heart i have college and everything else and just have like 10% time or so D8
In my opinion (i hope any mod or person seeing this does not take this the wrong way this is just my opinion)
as Feral heart stated there is an "age limit to play", i have seen alot of kids WAY under aged playing this game and most of them have been rule breaking,upsetting other members,bullying etc.
i did like feral heart but now that i sit around and look at it in my opinion it is kind of less mature than i thought it would be :[
my friend who also messages a mod with things (e.g for help or reports) never actually either gets a reply or nothing about the "rule breaker" gets done like they get away with it which i dont think is right at all

i heard alot of things about people talking about "Impressive title servers" so i went around looking for some, and indeed found some good ones, some which are very fun and some which are very mature and know when to calm down and stop ! which is what i love about them because they have alot of things feral heart does not have such as hunting
as well as i am aware that feral heart does not have the right "coding to update anything with the game" but thats what i find boring about it the most since the person with the code for this (i believe his name is kovu or whatever people call him?) the game will just stay as an old RP game with nothing new added yeah you can add your own downloads like more maps and markings but it would be more fun if Feral heart chipped in with adding updates where as some IT servers update quite alot

so as fun as it has been feral heart is not really to my liking anymore and i dislike how immature some people can be on there and that little kids under the rule age limit are running around on it as well as i have college so i dont have much time for it so i will be taking my leave
i would like to say a big goodbye to everyone and i wish you all luck and joy with whatever you do on feral heart
so goodbye people it was fun playing and knowing a few people before i decided to leave [:

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 12:24:15 pm »
Hello,

We're sad to see a fellow member leaving.  But I have to disagree with some of your statements.

1) Mods always have a reason to ban someone, even though you may not believe that.  In my opinion, it's just the banned members trying to get unbanned.

2) Mods cannot always reply, they are extremely busy (believe me, I know) with life outside of the game, and probably get about 500 messages a day.

3) Yes, people on FeralHeart can be immature, but from my experience, Flourite Plains is probably one of the more mature places.  The tunnels and Bonfire are a little laggy and most of the younger children go there. 

I'm sorry to hear you are going, we'll miss you!
~River~
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 12:26:57 pm »
(Adding on a bit to what River stated), That's a bit of a far cry to sit and say that staff don't listen, friend (keeping in mind that listening does not equate to giving into someone's every whim and request). I'm not exactly sure whose DA page you're referring to, but a staff member's personal DA page is ultimately not a direct reflection of their staff positions. We sometimes may butt heads with users on a personal level, and there may end up with tense discussions, but they are by no means breaching game rules by confronting someone in some manner on a completely different website.
It may not shed the best light on them in some eyes, but to each their own. However, it does not share fault with FH, itself.

We also don't have an age limit, just so you know. o:
We're aimed at the age 13+, (emphasis on aimed), but it doesn't mean younger users can't play. They're welcomed to, under the assumption that it has been approved by their parents.

Either way, we're sorry to hear that you've lost interest, but we're happy to have had you while you were here. Take care, and we'll be here to welcome you back if you ever decide to return. You can also let staff know if you have any further questions or concerns.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 06:26:55 pm »
Gotta remember that staff are humans too.
We all make mistakes, we all also handle things differently.
We don't know the story about this situation either..

Either way. Goodluck with college 'n whatever else comes up. ^^
Sorry to see a member of the community leave.
Though, I wish you the best.
RETIRED.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 06:54:56 pm »
Aye, Ressy is right, the staff are human to, they make mistakes, and can fix them to, we all handle issues differently, regarding who it is dealing with such.

Either way, regarding the leaving topic, g'luck with college floof, I know how that feels c:, have fun and stay motivated, as there are some curve balls in the courses. G'luck with anything that may happen, and keep on track ^^

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 06:58:58 pm »
Hi there.~

Like previous people have said above meh it's sad to see a member leave us and I hope for the best for you.
But I wouldn't be so quick to judge the game.  
After all it doesn't look like you've been with us for a while.  
I'd give it a chance and who knows, maybe it will grow on you? :3  
But if you're absolutely certain that you don't want to continue playing Feral Heart then there's nothing more we can do.  It is YOUR decision after all. As for the moderators, you have to understand that there's many people who play this game and it's not like they spend all their time looking through every single message they get from people because I bet it's A LOT.  
They do their best to keep us happy and as a member [ex-member?] of our community you have to do your best to understand that.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 07:09:40 pm by xQueen »

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 06:30:12 am »
I am very sure no Mod was trying to bash on anyone, and I have to admit Mods are very busy, and do have a difficult time trying to speak with all the members. There are so many members and little staff.

Also I must say I agree with the others before me. Staff do tend to have a fairly good reason to ban people form the game. About the members who are younger than the age limit I am very sorry about them, but it is hard to control who come online. We can't tell for sure about everyone's age because some do at times lie about their ages just to get onto games. Also keep in mind a lot of members do not actually read the rules.

It is difficult to control most issues that may happen on this game so please if you do honestly quit try to remember everyone is human, and we can't control each other.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 03:57:57 am »
Like many ppl before me have said, ppl might not like a mods actions but they do it for a good reason, although many ppl are under the age of 13, like me..im 12 XD but not all children are completely immature, I do agree that MANY are very immature but plz remember that this game is not just meant for kids 13+ its meant for all ages at least they have permission to play. As for collage that's very understandable, ppl have lives and FH shouldn't stop u from collage work, I'm very sorry that feralheart has bored u, but eh thats ur opinion, we will all miss u floof and i hope you return one day! :3
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 04:04:03 am by ~Raven~ »