Author Topic: Pathways?  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Kokai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Pathways?
« on: August 10, 2015, 08:37:28 pm »
      Does any other older member remember like years ago of the offical map that became a patch called Pathways? It was a large map pack and had maps like Dunes, Silent Lake, and one map like Accession but with water tubes? I'm just curious to what had happened to it! It was my favorite part of FH at one point, was tons of fun! I miss that map pack like crazy.
Icon (c) Wander-Bird!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Pathways?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 08:42:39 pm »
Hmmm....
I don't think I recall anything like this.
I've only been here for two years, so I don't find that surprising, but I'll look around and see if someone put up a download of some sort with what you describe.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Kokai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 08:47:31 pm »
I have pictures from when My friends and I would play around in Pathways a lot! I just can't seem to find any downloads for it :\ I know silent lakes is now a separate public map made by Tigg I believe!
Icon (c) Wander-Bird!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 09:00:46 pm »
I don't remember that this map pack was ever used officially for Feral-heart, but there may be a chance that it was included in FH+ (I've never used FH+, so I wouldn't know). If you believe that Tigg created Silent Lakes, there's a chance that she also had some involvement in the other map creations. I'll browse around to see if I can finding anything, and I'll let you know if I come across something.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 09:01:40 pm »
I believe this might've been a map made by tigg several years ago yes that's correct.

Maps that could be downloaded from our download page as an "add-on" to the game. We used to have a few maps like this like an official "map pack" that could be downloaded and used by players. However I believe there were many issues with that maps like crashing, and failed to connect to map server constantly. I believe these maps were taken off the download page for that reason and hasn't been used ever since.

I'd contact tigg directly somewhere and see if she might have the map laying about or the link for it somewhere, would probably be your best shot.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline itsukoii

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "I'll show you a sight you've never seen before."
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 01:58:12 am »
Ahh, the map pack. Good times. B)
Here you go! Download works perfectly. <3

http://tinyurl.com/FHMapPack