Author Topic: Mass markings  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Blackfrostthewarrior

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mass markings
« on: September 20, 2014, 08:57:45 pm »
Hey guys, sorry to bother you but I need a little help with mass markings. So I know how to download it and all that I've even downloaded it successfully on my laptop but I've been trying to download it on my main PC and it's not working for me what do I do?

AlphaEclipse

Re: Mass markings
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 09:21:24 pm »
Are you sure you're moving them correctly? Make sure you place that .cfg file into the main FH folder and click replace, and all of the markings (not the folder the come in) to Feralheart\media\textures and clicked replace.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 11:29:43 pm »
Yeah I've been doing that and I've re-downloaded it about 3 times though I could try again if you think it would help (and I have been telling it to replace everything it asks about)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 01:35:17 am »
Try re-installing the game and re-doing the markings and see if it helps m'dear c: It may just be a glitch, but make sure you delete the FH folder when you redo it.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Owly

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • Kryvul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 05:43:56 pm »
If you've redownloaded the game more than once, then it may not be the game. It's probably the download. Be sure you have the correct marking pack, otherwise you may not see the correct markings.

Also, since it seems you know how to get the items to work on another computer. It MAY be that your computer is a bit slower and unable to process so many things at once. Try exiting other applications [sometimes chrome lags feral heart for what ever reason] heck, be sure to be completely exited out of the game as you do this. Be sure all the marking textures are safely transferring over to your Feral Heart> Media> Textures folder, and that the item.cfg asks you to replace the file. [You can also see if it works by right clicking the .cfg and opening it in note pad. Check and see if it updated correctly.

Now let's say this doesn't work, you may have a corrupt download of some sort. It may be best to either try it again a few times, or get it from a friend and see if that works.

I hope all goes well!

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 02:08:02 am »
thanks for all the help! I'll try it and let you know if it worked

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 02:31:43 am »
It worked! Thanks for all your help guys!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 03:16:09 am »
Since the issue was solved I will send this thread to a Mod so they may lock it.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble