Author Topic: Incorrect username and password >__<"  (Read 917 times)

Offline WholockInCamelot18

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Incorrect username and password >__<"
« on: October 01, 2014, 04:00:11 pm »
Hiya! So, I made an account the other day, and got the game, nothing went wrong, until I tried to log into the game to play. It said "Incorrect username or password, (5 failed attempts with result in a 15min ban.)"

But I checked, double checked, and triple checked that I was typing the correct password, grammar, etc. And I am. Please, if you know how I, or any of you lovely FH admins/mods can fix this, let me know. I'm eager to play. :) :) Thanks.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Incorrect username and password >__<"
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 04:42:13 pm »
Your username is too long to work with the game I'm afraid, the username you currently have is 18 characters of length while the game can only support 16 and below. The only way to sort is if you actually register a new account once the registration opens. Not a fun case exactly but there's not much else you can do.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline WholockInCamelot18

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:46:44 pm »
Ah, thank you! :)

Om a side note, and I know you get this a lot, but why is the registration open at 1-6am? Why not in the afternoon at say, 2 or 3? Seems like a more accessible time, lol. :|

I'll just delete this one, and make a new one when I can, thanks again.

P.S
I won't be on the forums at all. I just posted here cause I didn't know what was up, and needed help. :P
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:48:34 pm by Sparrow »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 04:51:52 pm »
Not sure what you based that post on, but registration doesn't open at certain times, it opens randomly throughout the week. It can open at 1pm, it can open at 6am, it can open at any hour of any day, it's all randomly generated by the site and depending on how often users check for open registration time, the success rate may vary.
Former community manager of FeralHeart