Author Topic: should this be brought up to any mods?  (Read 1219 times)

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
should this be brought up to any mods?
« on: October 06, 2014, 04:05:58 pm »
so i have quit feral heart a few months ago but i used to be friends with a person.
now i find that this is actually dangerous as im sure we all know that online dating is dangerous
she has been dating two people on feral heart and has even before told me they have sometimes forced her into sexual RP via a whisper i was wondering if i should bring this up to a mod in a PM and let them know there usernames etc for this? as i find it quite as a danger that they dont personally know each other and have been doing this
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: should this be brought up to any mods?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 06:24:08 pm »
That is in fact harassment, and she needs to get screenshots of that behavior and block the user immediately. Screenshots may be PM'd to myself or another staff member so we can deal with it further. If she would like to speak with one of us personally, we'll be more than happy to help.

Locking this so it can be addressed in confidence.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||