Author Topic: OCoTNA || Old Clans of the New Age [Literate Mapped Plotted Sited]  (Read 5062 times)

Offline Green Apples

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The Old Age has passed..
But we are still here,
Living on in a new time...
Will you join us?

OCoTNA is a long-term Warrior cat roleplay featuring the four original Clans: ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan. We've been going for a little over a year now, though many of our older members have taken different paths we are always open to those who wish to join our ranks. But like all roleplays we have our requirements.
          - You must be literate; no this does not mean extremely long posts are necessary, but proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are needed.
          - You must be active; you don't need to be on every hour of every day, but don't be those members who show up once and are never heard from again.
         - Your character must be realistic, no ifs ands or buts about it! OCoTNA allows characters to have slightly violet hued eyes, and russet colored cats are allowed to be more red than normal, but those are the only exceptions.
          - You have to be able to download maps.
          - You have to join the site, this should be a no-brainer.

About The Clans
The Clan who dwells in the thick forest. Cats of this Clan are known to hunt prey ranging from rodents to birds and even the occasional rabbit. ThunderClan cats are adept at maneuvering silently through thick undergrowth, and can even walk among the branches of trees in their territory. Their camp is located in a hollow of cut stone.

Leader: Ghoststar (DemonousNight)/ Honeystar (HawaiinFlower) [Temp. Leader]
Deputy: Stormstrike (HowlingFox)
Medicine Cat: Twigtail (Green Apples)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Firepaw (OverTheMoon)

The Clan of darkness and mystery, they live in the stretch of land covered in pine trees and marshy terrain. These cats enjoy hunting at night, using shadows to disguise their shape, they hunt rodents as well as reptiles and frogs. Their camp in found in a shallow hollow surrounded by undergrowth.

Leader: Miststar (milko)
Deputy: Bluestripe (RazorWolf144)
Medicine Cat: Toppleheart (willow1231)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: ---

Cats of the moorlands, known to be lean and quick on their feet all the better for catching the rabbits and hares that live on their territory. Though they are smaller than the cats of the other Clans WindClan warriors are to be feared just the same. Their camp can be found in a dip in the ground atop one of the moorland hills, surrounded loosely by boulders.

Leader: Galestar (Truwolf1)
Deputy: Fleetfoot (CloudStrife76)
Medicine Cat: Leafbreeze (Delija)

Last but not least the cats of RiverClan are a sight to behold! Unlike the other Clans this one enjoys the feel of water in their fur and are known to swim in the rivers that run through their territory. Prey comes in the form of fish, from trout to minnows. Their camp is surrounded by reeds on an island between two rivers.

Leader: Greenstar (Andress952)
Deputy: Thornheart (LegendaryCeros)
Medicine Cat: Asphodelfur (MountainLeaf)

The Map
The map is more than Clan territories and camps, although small it holds places for rogues, loners, and kittypets to live.

The Barn: Located between RiverClan and WindClan territory is the barn, owned by a few twolegs and their animals. Kittypets are known to pop up here, as well as loners and the occasional dog.

The Moonpool: Found between ThunderClan and WindClan this is the place where medicine cats meet once each half moon to share tongues with StarClan.

Gathering Island: At each full moon cats from every Clan meet here to share their news under the watchful eye of StarClan. A long fallen tree connects the island to the mainland.

Why Should I Join?

OCoTNA is much more than just a simple roleplay, here we are family. Ever feel left out of a roleplay because you don't know any of the people in it? Not to worry! The people and staff here in OCoTNA are incredibly friendly and would like nothing more than to make you feel at peace when you're with us.
Aside from the roleplaying that goes on here there are plenty of activities to help members make new friends and have fun!

-Every Wednesday is Party Day, where all members are welcome to join us on our plug.dj page to listen to music and play around in our party map. You can hang out, dance, play truth or dare, or even roleplay with any character you like!
-Every Friday is the day where all available Medicine Cats and their apprentices travel to the Moonpool and share tongues with their ancestors as well as catch up with friends.
-Every Saturday is the Gathering! Every member is welcomed and encouraged to join us on the island to hear what the Clan leaders wish to share.
-Every Sunday we go out to recruit by the Cape portal in Fluorite Plains, and afterward we host movies to relax and unwind!

Interested?

Already got a certain character in mind for the roleplay? Or perhaps you want to hear a bit more before you make a decision? Click on this link to go to our site --> http://ocotna.boards.net/forum

From there click on RolePlay Information.

And there you can find any info you're looking for.

Imporant Dates (Sumed Up Above), The Current Four Clan Plot, and The Staff Team are highlighted by the yellow rectangles. The Book of Rules is highlighted in white, I'd suggest reading that first. Go on, I'll give you a moment.

Good? Good.

Interested In Joining OCoTNA?

Like what you see? Awesome! On the site you'll find a place to post an application.
Just pick which Clan you'd like to join and post an application, the Clan leader or deputy will get back to you as soon as possible. Once you're accepted the map password will be sent to you by the staff either by in-game messaging, or a PM on the site.

DO NOT APPLY FOR A STAFF POSITION EVEN IF ONE IS OPEN

Awesome text provided by http://cooltext.com/
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 10:31:06 am by Green Apples »

Offline Green Apples

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: OCoTNA || Old Clans of the New Age [Literate Mapped Plotted Sited]
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 06:25:34 am »
Bump

Offline Green Apples

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 11:06:27 am »
Bump~

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 06:56:24 pm »
0-0 holy crap I'm impressed...i would love to join but...erm...well i don't have my laptop yet, it should be with me around the 31 of this month or around the 6 or 7 of next month, once I get it I will literally be online every single day.

Offline Green Apples

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 04:12:00 am »
Bump~

Offline Green Apples

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile