Author Topic: Can you ever find your dream roleplay?  (Read 1722 times)

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Can you ever find your dream roleplay?
« on: January 01, 2015, 08:41:43 pm »
Alrighty guys, I have been playing
feralheart since 31st December 2011. I have enjoyed it much and been active ever since. As far as I remember, back then I used to be in many roleplays and groups.
Recently I have deleted about 80% of my friends since either I have completaly forgot who they were or they or me just added each other for no reason atall.
[/b]

Now I have very little friends online (Like 1 or 4 per week) and most of them I only met once or are in another group which is inactive. I can't seem to fins to get
myself into any kind of roleplay or getting any friends!  I don't
know why. I know that I can just go into my group and roleplay with them but most of them use Wolfspeak and I use very little of it which puts me under a bit of pressure.
I remember that back then I used to asl random people to be my friends and once I asked someone to be my mate (Mate beggar moment xD Geez that was two hears ago don't sue me Cx) After that for a month or so I had loads of fun and couldn't get of feralheart due to my mate and family (Also roleplays..) but now I don't seem to have the guts to ask somebody to be my friend without sounding like a weirdo or a stalker.

Help mewh D:
[/b]
hi hello

wolfdog01

Re: Can you ever find your dream roleplay?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 07:33:18 am »
Alrighty, to answer the first question...no. never. I can NEVER find a roleplay that actually gets me WANTING to rp..like I want a demon hunter rp for Thyme and just a regular wolf pack for Max, but it has to be active and laidback.
As for making friends, just be random ^^ it works every time! When you do something random or funny, I can assure you that you WILL get friends :3 Heck, I'm in Bonfire like 24/7 on Maxwell and since he is so blunt and kinda proper, everyone notices him and usually I end up making a friend or two every time I go online. It can be tough at first but just remember, they don't know you...so they can't say anything! ^^

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 05:41:00 pm »
Hmmmm, the perfect roleplay....
I sorta found it back in early.... May of last year, then it went inactive.
Then I found a hyena roleplay.
That didn't work out.

Then I tried making my own Roleplay.
Also didn't work out.

As for friends....
Pssshhh, I have at least three or five I actually know on basically daily.
Mainly because I'm actually wanting friendship and stuffies.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 07:12:27 pm »
Alrighty, to answer the first question...no. never. I can NEVER find a roleplay that actually gets me WANTING to rp..like I want a demon hunter rp for Thyme and just a regular wolf pack for Max, but it has to be active and laidback.
As for making friends, just be random ^^ it works every time! When you do something random or funny, I can assure you that you WILL get friends :3 Heck, I'm in Bonfire like 24/7 on Maxwell and since he is so blunt and kinda proper, everyone notices him and usually I end up making a friend or two every time I go online. It can be tough at first but just remember, they don't know you...so they can't say anything! ^^

Back in 2011/12 I used to be funny and have loads of friends and gain them like everyday but as the years passed I sort of lost it and whenever someone talks to me or I get couched on I never know what to say not to get the other person bored.

Again, when I was in groups (in 2011/2012) I used to be energetic and be crouded and couched on but now I am always ignored in groups unless I create my own.

hi hello

Offline angelatorchic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • woopwoop
    • View Profile
    • F.E.N.N.E.C.'s Official Website
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 08:48:58 pm »
I have quite a few friends but there are only a few of them that I talk to on a regular basis. I have a wonderful friend who does 1 on 1 RPs with me (always Marvel universe RPs, ALWAYS. And they're awesome.)

Besides that, I made my own group and it's going very well! We don't roleplay very often as it's actually a very technical group, but it's very fun for me and I have a few active members (soon to be more)!

Overall, I'm having a great FeralHeart experience and I hope it stays that way for a long time. :3