Author Topic: Newbie Here *waves*  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Circasaurus

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Newbie Here *waves*
« on: November 02, 2014, 04:35:30 pm »
Hi there, guys! So, after dedicating all of Saturday to create an account, I finally got one! This isn't the first roleplaying game I've ever played on, and I'm an "old" pro at my last site. But I've gotten tired of the entire game being revolved around typing, and when I found out that Feral Heart gave you the freedom of a 3D game, I instantly fell in love with it.

So, what do you suggest I do? Avoid? I've already read up on the rules, but if there are any more threads I ought to see, can you link me to them? Thanks, everybody! :)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie Here *waves*
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 04:49:35 pm »
Ahnok til (Hello there), madam. T'is a pleasure to meet ye' here 'round the forums. We're delighted to welcome ye' into our community.
There are in fact a few links it'd be good to check up on 'n familiarize yerself with as they'll come in handy in the future.

The FH Manual - FeralHeart Staff - How to Report a User - Forum Rules

Methinks that about covers it. If ye' have any questions or merely wish to strike up an idle conversation, there are plenty of ears here that wouldn't mind listenin' to yer words. Taken note that ye' enjoy role-playin', methinks ye'll find the map Fluorite Plains to be a treat as many, many role-plays are withheld there. There are others located throughout the multiple public maps 'course but FP is known as the hub for role-plays of all varieties. I'll post a video below that'll help guide ye' through all the maps so ye' won't get pathetically lost like I have my first few days, ehheh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPhakzpY-Y

There's also some role-plays that are hosted here on the forums as well: here!

As ye' might have guessed, FeralHeart's main attraction is its animalistic role-plays.

I hope ye' enjoy yer stay here!
gone

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 04:52:57 pm »
Hello and welcome! We're happy to have yet another member join us.~

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline halhusky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 04:54:51 pm »
Hello and welcome to the site!  I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 04:56:10 pm »
Vespian has pretty much summed up what you need to know right there. (Thanks for including ma video, chicken ;) )
I can only bid you a hearty welcome and hope you enjoy your time with us, however long it might be. If you have any questions at all, you're more than welcome to send a PM to myself, Vespian or anyone else on the staff team. :D

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 06:13:31 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Circa! ^^ Hopefully you will find the game more fun than a chat-only roleplay. Maybe find friends on the way~

Have fun! ;3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 08:25:42 pm »
Welcome to FH! It's nice to see a new face in the community, and if you ever want to chat feel free to hunt me down in-game or send me a pm here on the forums c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 08:28:07 pm »
Hi there, Circa! I'm rather new (well, I resurrected, sort of) but I thought I'd say hi. I hope you have fun ingame and in the forums.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline warriorcats17

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Size matters not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 11:31:23 pm »
Welcome! We are so glad you joined. I have a few tips about Feral Heart. First tip, aviod mate beggars, mate beggars are people who beg to be your partner, I suggest if you cross one RUN, and go to a different world. Second tip, be your self, well duh your gonna be your self, show what you enjoy, make little videos about your self, thats what I did. I know you'll fit in with a group of players. So enjoy playing Feral Heart!

Offline Takavia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • TAKAAAA <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 01:58:38 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart friend! Some tips I would have found very helpful on my first day of feral Heart:
Sadly, not everyone wants to be your friend
Some groups (packs/prides/herds) wont allow you to join if you do not look "realistic" or your role playing skills are not up to their standards, but dont get offended, it will just make your experience with us bad.
(again) AVOID AT ALL COST MATE BEGGARS (sorry.)
General Chat does not work. Only you will be able to see it.
You can change the chat by clicking on the button "local" above where you type and below where you are seeing the chat.
To see other members information (character name, username, group, and bio) double click their character or their name in the chat.
To friend others you would also double click them and press "add friend"
Hope that was helpful!
-Takavia