Author Topic: Neo's Journal of Recent Happenings(Update 10-29-14)  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
Neo's Journal of Recent Happenings(Update 10-29-14)
« on: October 29, 2014, 01:36:38 am »
Err, hi. WELCOME TO MY DIMENSION OF DERP! And hats. But to the point. I'll be posting about recent happenings, if they are large enough. Things like "Woke up. Did schoolwork. Bla bla boring crap." are not provided here, as that's daily life and would be really boring. If I get sick or scrape myself or break an arm, I'll try to quickly type it out here. Limb breaking will also have a notification in the Leaving board if it's something like an arm or a shoulder. Or my face.

10/28/14
This sound evening, some of my IRL friends came over and invited me to play. We goofed off for a bit, etc. etc.... And close to the end, one of them was miming that he was stabbed in the chest. I tried to block off one from an exit in the game, and I tripped over the other's legs. I scraped my elbow and the left part of my pelvis. They bled a tiny bit, and I ran inside and got Mom to give me some band-aids. Not a lot happened in the long run.

10/29/14
Blah blah blah JOURNAL ENTRY. I've just gone to the doctor and gotten 3 shots, and I was crying because scaredness. Blah blah MORE JOURNAL ENTRYNESS! One of the shots kind of aches, and now Mom is pampering me again. Booster shots, HPV shot... Etc. Etc.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:51:12 pm by Neowulf »

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: Neo's Journal of Recent Happenings(Update 10-29-14)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 04:41:48 pm »
this is bae. <33

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/