Author Topic: Unable to enter the Plains  (Read 740 times)

Offline GlassMountain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's better to feel pain, than nothing at all.
    • View Profile
Unable to enter the Plains
« on: November 11, 2014, 10:48:12 pm »
This started about three days ago (been too busy until now to actually try to fix it). I can enter Lonely Cave, Cape, and private maps but whenever I try to get into the Plains it crashes. (FeralHeart.exe has stopped working) I wasn't sure if it was because of the server problems, but it works fine for my friends. Any suggestions?

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to enter the Plains
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 03:28:56 am »
Me knows a couple floofs who are unable to access the more populated maps such as Bonfire Island or Fluorite Plains. Though the reason behind I am a bit uncertain.
It could be since Fluorite Plains is so heavily populated, the immense amount of individuals compacted in that one map may be interferin' with yer computer's ability to load/function with said map due to all the possible lag (especially around the portals) and activity constantly takin' place there round the clock. Thus, as a result causes yer FeralHeart to crash. Yer friends might be able to access the Plains due to their softwares are more suitable/can with handle more while yers may be a bit more sensitive.
Not sayin' this is the precise cause but assumin' ye' haven't fiddled with anythin', I do not think there's been a solution configured to solvin' this as of yet less I'm mistaken.
gone

Offline GlassMountain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's better to feel pain, than nothing at all.
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to enter the Plains
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 12:53:57 am »
Forgot to check back hnng. (*sosmart*) Thank you for the reply, I'll wait things out I suppose and just see. ^-^