Author Topic: Not my fault......  (Read 897 times)

Offline CocoaTurtle

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am innocent
    • View Profile
Not my fault......
« on: November 25, 2014, 06:33:17 am »
So I got banned from FeralHeart..... The reason why is because I was swearing.. But it wasn't me. It was my cousin. So my cousin came to my house today, and she wanted to play feralheart since she always wanted to but she wasn't lucky enough to make an account. So she asked me to play on my account, so I said yes. I told her how to play and stuff like that. Then stupid me, I forgot to tell her to not say bad words since little kids play this game, and she said the "F" word and she got kicked out of the game. She came to me, told me everything, then I logged on to see that I was banned. So I really apologize and I promise that next time, I wont say bad words, and my cousin promised too.

Time to close dem doors. FAST

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Not my fault......
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 06:39:22 am »

Discussing bans and reports is strictly prohibited here unfortunately. If you felt you were unjustly banned- you can always message a staff member. Nudging a moderator to lock this

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Not my fault......
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 06:41:40 am »
I am very sorry, but I must tell you a few things of what's wrong with this thread.

{1}You are not allowed to speak of banments on the forums please look to the rules of this game to see this.
{2}Also if it was your cousin that does not matter since you automatically take ALL responsibility for any actions taken course on your account.
{3}Also if you have concerns about your banment I suggest you speak with a staff member about this.

Until then I must report this to a staff to lock this thread.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble