Author Topic: Download  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Ana is Insanity

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You're all just a pawn in my game, & I'm the queen
    • View Profile
Download
« on: November 24, 2014, 06:46:03 am »
After waiting like 2 weeks to get account, I finally got on when reg was open. But, to my dismay, I can't download the game because it says the file is corrupted (I have Webroot and it doesn't let ANYTHING that may have potential virus on it) so now I can't download the game. I would be messaging one of the staff, but the "listen to letters" doesn't work so I can't message them... So, if any staff happen to look at this, can you please help?
Goodbye my little pawns.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Download
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 07:02:09 am »
I assure ye' that the FeralHeart download has zero viruses attached to its contents as long as ye're downloadin' it from this site only. The reason why yer Webroot is probably labelin' it as so is due to the download is an uncommon one so can cause a bit of a flag with certain anti-virus/protection installations.

I'm not familiarized with Webroot but mayhaps try to exclude FeralHeart from it? Lower yer firewalls (temporarily till the program has been downloaded) before downloadin' may help even.

As a last resort, ye' could try installin' uTorrent then get the Torrent download. Though ye'll need uTorrent to access the setup files if ye' end up doin' this.
gone

Offline Ana is Insanity

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You're all just a pawn in my game, & I'm the queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 08:12:29 pm »
Thanks Vespian. I'll try to do that later today...
Goodbye my little pawns.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 06:18:04 am »
Just like Vespy said that may help you with your issue, and to help out a tad bit more I believe this link to the Utorrent  will help.
http://www.utorrent.com/returning-visitor?us^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble