Author Topic: help please someone  (Read 1486 times)

Offline cinder8009

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
help please someone
« on: December 30, 2012, 07:44:21 pm »
hi um im new to feral heart and i dont know how to create a cat or wolf and i cant do anything if i dont i have one so someone please help and tell me how please ive bin wating a long time to get an acount on here so please someone help me :'( :-[

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: help please someone
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 07:55:16 pm »
@cidner8009:

Well, welcome to FeralHeart, cinder8009! If you have downloaded already the FeralHeart application located right above in the toolbar which reads "Home," "Forum," etc, please go to the Downloads page and download the FeralHeart program. Once having the program installed and ready, do sign in the game and you'll be given options below when you do and make sure to click "Create" and that'll take you to the creator section where you'll be able to create a feline or canine!

Have a nice day,
-SoaringAway

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 09:03:58 pm »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline shadow moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • shadow moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 10:30:40 pm »
Go on your feralheart icon then press create tat will lead you to the exact thing like the video that was posted.You will need a name before making each charater.

-shadow moon
shadow moon     

Offline saber74

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 05:30:39 pm »
Hello, I just wanted to say if anyone has any questions on how to fix any problems I might be able to help. Please no rude comments, I'm just willing to help anyone in need, thank you, happy flying!
- saber74

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 05:51:47 pm »
Hello, I just wanted to say if anyone has any questions on how to fix any problems I might be able to help. Please no rude comments, I'm just willing to help anyone in need, thank you, happy flying!
- saber74
Such a generous floof ye' are! Though let's keep said helpful paws in the more recent threads, aye? Threads whose problems might have not yet been resolved.
This is quite an old thread 'n there's a strong chance the creator of this thread has already figured out how to craft a canine/feline in the game since the answer was a simplistic one to give. Thus, Vesp shall be lockin' this thread for now.
We appreciate yer willin' to help though!
gone