Author Topic: Arctic canine RP-Unmapped-Semi-lit-Semi-realistic-ACTIVE-ACCEPTING  (Read 1699 times)

Offline FluffyGinger

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
'Ello there! So if you're reading this I assume you took interest in maybe joining my roleplay! I'm not going to babble too much, so here we go! My in-game name is Tro, username is FluffyGinger.

RULES:
1. As long as you obey the normal FeralHeart rules, its fine, but remember we're semi-literate and semi-realistic, so please abide by all that and you'll be fine!
2. You're character can be any animal that you find in the frozen tundra, Arctic wolf, Arctic fox, etc.. We will roleplay in South Pole from 8 to 10 CST on Sunday to Thursday, 8 to 1 CST on Friday and Saturday.

RANKS (in order):
Alpha Male (Male leader of pack): Alpha Female (Female leader of pack): Tro.
Beta Male (Second in command, male): Beta Female (Second in command, female):
Elders (Alphas usually ask elders for advice on important decisions):
Warriors:
Hunters:
Medics:
Navigators (If and when we move to a different area navigators navigate, also predict weather):
Scouts/Watchout (Explore the land and report back to alphas or work as patrol):
Pup sitters (Watch over pups, kind obvious):
Pups:
Omegas (Although they are usually beaten and picked on, the alphas ensure they are given special care and that they can stay under the protection of the alphas during nights):

APPLICATION:
Picture, drawing, screenshot of character:
Name:
Desired rank:
Weight (optional):
Height (optional):
Personality:
Bio:
Other details (optional):
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:22:29 am by Terrah »

Offline FluffyGinger

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Arctic canine RP-Unmapped-Semi-lit-Semi-realistic-ACTIVE-ACCEPTING
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 08:08:19 pm »
Picture, drawing, screenshot of character:
Name: Tro
Family: None
Weight (optional): 70 lbs.
Height (optional): 3' 4'' at shoulder
Personality: Kind, calm, relaxed, loyal, forgiving, overly-protective, somewhat ignorant
Bio: Lived in a very small pack that roamed the frozen tundra. Food was very scarce and we weren't very welcom among other larger packs. Eventually grew up and left pack to find or form a new one.
Other details (optional):
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:14:11 pm by Terrah »