Author Topic: Seven Deadly Sins [Seeking Partners]  (Read 2631 times)

Offline Daddybag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Seven Deadly Sins [Seeking Partners]
« on: December 04, 2014, 07:02:31 am »
Forewarning: I'm not quite sure if this belongs here. My apologies.

I'm looking for only a handful of active roleplay partners for a Seven Deadly Sins (which are Envy, Pride, Greed, Lust, Sloth, Gluttony and Wrath) roleplay in which we can all collaborate. Grammer is imperative. Anybody who takes an interest to the thread should know that, although I'm a busy student, I routinely make time for these sort of things, often towards late afternoons or at night.

Below, you can see that I have already designed Envy. My idea for these characters is that they also have human forms. Honestly, I prefer humans over animals as far as my characters go, but this can be interesting too.

A little about Envy:

1. His personality fluxuates, a direct cause of his dissociative identity disorder. Sometimes he is serene, other times he may be more violent. Depending on the situation and his own stress level, he has even been known to hurt the ones he most admires.

2. He admires every one, as his own confidence is pitifully low. For this reason, Envy ordinarily tends to act similarly to the others. He looses his sense of self, but because he loathes himself, it hardly matters.

3. Being gay, he doesn't quite like girls. Naturally, friendship is okay, although he will usually distance himself from the opposite sex by some means to avoid "cooties".

4. He has an irrational fear of water. It reflects things, like his face.

5. He'd be 19 as a human, dressed in a tattered pair of dark skinny jeans and a loose fitting sweater of the same poor, torn and holey condition with horizontal light green and dark green stripes. His sweater is long sleeved, exposing only his finger tips. Black nail garnish on his hands, likely chipped, and a simple pair of worn sneakers. His hair would be black (it would have naturally been light brown), a typical messy cut with a fringe (more towards the center rather than the side of his face) that is dyed green to match his eyes, ringed with guyliner. However, he wouldn't do too much primping. If anything, he would look careless. He'd have a lanky build and be short for a man - somewhere around 5'6".  Envy's face would be the only shaved part of his body, or when doing his worst, some light chin stubble would be visible in the light. He'd have a tongue piercing and eyebrow piercing, and a tattoo with some basic, edgy design just barely above his tailbone. All in all, the kid would look piteous and emotional... and probably homeless.

Eh... That's about it. Lemme know somehow if you're up for it.

- Milo