Author Topic: Can Somone Help With My Marking Issue? ;-;  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Can Somone Help With My Marking Issue? ;-;
« on: December 15, 2014, 03:34:52 am »
So I'm trying to make a marking, and I know for a FACT I have done everything correctly. But for some reason, whenever I click my marking-- it's the FH skeleton marking by default. This is making me very depressed, it was requested in my shop and I can't call it finished if I haven't seen it for myself T^T

Here it is in GIMP, I made the whole thing Grayscale and there are no other layers present. The entire thing is black EXCEPT for the transparent cross.

Here it is in my files, the photo is saved as PNG and it's a 512x512 picture. I changed the markings.CFG to what you see here.

Here's the whole thing in FeralHeart, so why is this not working?! Dx

If you can help, please do. I ish so lost. ;~:
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

AlphaEclipse

Re: Can Somone Help With My Marking Issue? ;-;
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 03:45:06 am »
This happens when you have to many markings installed, and by the looks of it, you have MM3. There's no known way to fix this - It's just a glitch in the markings .cfg file. When there's to many entries, the markings start to repeat. You could either remove MM3 temporarily, or move your markings's code farther up the .cfg, and not at the bottom to test it. :) Good luck~

Also, this should go in game help - I'm sure someone will swoop along and move it for you.