Author Topic: Super late introduction  (Read 829 times)

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Super late introduction
« on: January 10, 2015, 03:12:38 pm »
Well, I probably don't need to introduce myself, but lets do it anyways.

I am known as Neon, but on FH more commonly known as Whirl or Shekuri. Depends on how you know me.

I've been on FH for about 2-3 years, which is quite a while. Even though, it has been on and off, and I changed main accounts quite some time ago. I have many accounts, but I use all of them, so I guess it's no problem. I'm not bothering to name them all, but my main ones are Sandytails and Whirl.

I've been owner of quite a few (Big) groups. Inluding one of the four leaders of ::Concorditas::, Zipstar of .:Battleclan:., and beginning leader of ~[:]Duneclan[:]~

I am in quite a lot of fandoms. My current ones being: Transformers, League of legends, Megaman, Kirby, Xenoblade, and and warrior cats. You may see me on as characters from those series quite a lot. I usually hang around Stone bridge!

Overall, I consider myself pretty friendly! And if you see me online, don't be afraid to start a chat with me! I'm usually up for it.

Well, that was my late introduction. -Rolls away-
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Super late introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 03:21:46 pm »
A late introduction or not, it's always good to hear from a new person and for them to introduce themselves to other members of the community.

We welcome you with open arms either way. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here since there is quite a lot of activities going on and some might soon begin c: But may I say something more, try not to get too carried away with making accounts and such, it's nice to hear that you use them but when the registration opens, other people who have just found out about the game will have a struggle joining (:

Cya around~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline presentforya3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Trust No One
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 05:04:47 pm »
Hello there! Warm welcome to you! Hope you enjoy your time there!
Find me in game us: Casper
In-game username: presentforya3

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 05:07:29 pm »
Welcome to the forums my dear. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble