Author Topic: Flaming stars, a new IT server  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Frostbitten Aurora

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Flaming stars, a new IT server
« on: January 19, 2015, 11:40:37 pm »
hi! i am making an IT server and i need help. if you want to help, reply below or go to flamingstars.freeforums.net
i will begin the game when i get a laptop. also, accepting staff applications

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Flaming stars, a new IT server
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 11:54:47 pm »
Best of luck with your fledgeling IT server there! I hope you'll find yourself plenty helpful and trust worthy folks to run as staff. Sorry that I can not offer a hand ^^ I look forward to hearing more about what your server has to offer.

Btw I apologize but I had to delete the other duplicate topic you made. I think this one topic on this subject is more than enough in this one board. We wouldn't want to cause confusion with the same topic posted in various boards. This topic is also best suited to this board.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:01:16 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Frostbitten Aurora

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 01:09:18 am »
Best of luck with your fledgeling IT server there! I hope you'll find yourself plenty helpful and trust worthy folks to run as staff. Sorry that I can not offer a hand ^^ I look forward to hearing more about what your server has to offer.

Btw I apologize but I had to delete the other duplicate topic you made. I think this one topic on this subject is more than enough in this one board. We wouldn't want to cause confusion with the same topic posted in various boards. This topic is also best suited to this board.
ok, ty anyway

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 01:38:42 am »
Well, another wonderful floof giving up their time to create a server for floofs to play. I really do home it goes well, it sounds like an awesome IT server to join. I like how so many people put their dedication into making others happy. Good luck to you, dear!
Side account for Sigyn