Author Topic: Help with Activation Email Loss  (Read 4308 times)

Jeremiah Graves

Help with Activation Email Loss
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:46:44 am »
Hello, my husband and I are very fond of feral heart and extremely overjoyed that it's for the family. ((IE no drama, sexual themes, ect)) However, I applied and got my confirmation email right away during the shutdown. He himself tried applying yesterday. The reason I am asking here is, because he got no activation email. We checked the spam, trash, inbox, it is nowhere to be found! And it won't let him log in on the site to ask about this issue. His name and the email address is something I would gladly send to an admin in a private message. If you could get back to me soon, I would greatly appreciate it. A private message would do nicely

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Activation Email Loss
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 04:04:15 am »
If your husband logs into his account there should be the empty box where you post your activation code, am I correct? Well, beneath it there should say something like 'Re-send activation code', click that and it should re-send.

Jeremiah Graves

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 04:15:19 am »
I would, but every time we try to have it send us his password again, it says there is no user with that email. And when we try and re-register, it tells us the email is taken. And yet again, when he tries to log in, it simply fails to log in, so we'vre become a little frustrated. Is there please, someone who can help us?

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 04:26:53 am »
Hm, maybe make a new e-mail? Unless you already tried that..

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 07:43:12 am »
Feel free to send me a PM here on the site with the username and the email you registered with and we will  look into it. It does sound like it's going to the junk folder, or your email service that is deleting the activation mail on auto though. It has happened to many users before. Usually solved by turning of filters for the junk folder, creating new mails and registering with those.etc.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline hunterwolf1122

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 04:23:45 am »
Help!I am having this problem to!My brother got the activation email,on my computer it lets him log into FH though with his new computer he trys to login and wont let him.On this site it says we need to activate his account.Did we do something wrong?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 07:26:14 pm »
Please refrain from asking for help in another member's thread. Make your own topic when assistance is needed.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone