Author Topic: Mischwesen  (Read 4113 times)

Offline Muffin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Patience is a virtue~
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Mischwesen
« on: December 30, 2014, 02:36:02 am »
This species was made by myself, with the outstanding help of KnightOfKin and .General.1. KnightOfKin encouraged me to go ahead and create this creature and start the group, as well as helped with the group name, and .General.1 came up with the species name and helped with the group name too.

~*~Species Name~*~
Mischwesen, meaning Mixed Creatures in German.

~*~Appearance~*~
Mischwesen are an interesting little creature. Their bodies are the bodies of canines, while they posses the tail of a feline. In addition, the creatures have cat-like claws, and white-less eyes (orb eyes). Coloring is varied, with a variety of colors, although they are dim, pastel, or neutral colors, the only vibrancy that can occur being their eyes. In accordance to markings, higher-up ranks have an abundance of markings, which are very bold, while lower ranks have fewer markings, and the markings are lighter. Pups are born with no markings, which slowly develop after the choosing of a profession. Males stand 3-3.5 feet at the shoulder, while females stand 2-3 feet at the shoulder.

~*~Vocalization~*~
Mischwesen make a variety of noises, a combination of canine and feline. This includes:
Purr
Hiss
Growl
Howl
Bark
Whine.

~*~History~*~
These creatures are a result of scientists attempting to play God. Splicing the genes of a cat into the egg of a female wolf, the first litter of these little beings were born. Seeing their success, the scientists quickly fertilized more eggs, producing more and more of these creatures, until they had an entire, self-sustaining tribe. However, the scientists misjudged the intellectual level of their creation. Having formed a hierarchy, the leaders of the Mischwesen led an escape from the courtyard of the lab where they were contained. Needles to say, the scientists were furious. They set off with weapons, hunting down and killing as many of the creatures as they could find. Survivors scattered, and began to breed and multiply again. Now, one group is finally being started, with two siblings as it's leaders: Arikara Kabila.

~*~More Information~*~
*Mischwesen mate for life, taking time to bond with their chosen mate and staying together until the end of their life-span.
*These creatures are built for speed and stamina, their small bodies lean.
*Because of their small size, their diet consists of rabbits, squirrels, and other small creatures.
*Pregnancy lasts 4-6 months, and 3-6 pups are expected in a litter.

Below are some pictures of my character, Ambrosia, the Cheiftess or Arikara Kabila. I may upload pictures of some of the rest of the tribe when I get their permission.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 02:41:47 am by *Ginger* »

Offline BrokenAsh

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I dont suffer from insanity I enjoy it!
    • View Profile
Re: Mischwesen
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 03:15:17 am »
May I make one? they look interesting.

TAKE THE LEAP! Make Change! Do Awesome!

Offline Muffin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Patience is a virtue~
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: Mischwesen
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 03:34:06 am »
If you'd like to make one I'd ask that you joined the group in-game, it's kinda the whole reason I made the species cx