Author Topic: A possible Warriors roleplay (Looking for a team)  (Read 863 times)

Offline Crimson-Fox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A possible Warriors roleplay (Looking for a team)
« on: March 11, 2015, 02:08:22 pm »
Hello ! I've felt interested in starting a new roleplay based on the book series 'Warriors'. The roleplay is supposted to be called "Warriors - The Dark Eclipse" but it may be changed before the roleplay will be released. Read more if you're interested ^^

This roleplay will be about...
I would like to bring the 4 original clans (ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan) into the roleplay instead of creating a new ones. It's possible that there is going to be a tribe and possibly SkyClan in the later parts of the roleplay. The roleplay is supposted to be literate, realistic, mapped, sited, plotted, active and more !

The main story of the roleplay...
The roleplay will be plotted. However, the main plot of the roleplay possibly can be that there are going to be two different codes ! Two clans are going to follow the regular Warrior Code and the remaining two clans are going to follow the other code. And logically there will be a war between these two sides. However, the current story may change, this is just the first idea.

The map - as I mentioned..The roleplay will be mapped. It's possible that I'll create a map based on the original lake territories or something different. Of course, there are going to be a few secret/easter egg maps  ;)

The Clans

ThunderClan
Leader - Open
Deputy - Open
Medicine Cat - Open

RiverClan
Leader - Open
Deputy - Open
Medicine Cat - Open

WindClan
Leader - Open
Deputy - Open
Medicine Cat - Open

ShadowClan
Leader - Crimson-Fox (me)
Deputy - Open
Medicine Cat - Open

STAFF Ranks

Main Admin - Crimson-Fox (me)
Co-Admin ("Main Admin's right hand") - Open
Admins - Open

(Here also are the moderating ranks, but they are going to be opened after the roleplay will be released)

If you're interested in joining the roleplay, feel free to write it below or PM me  ;)
Anything about the roleplay is pretty much W.I.P - you can suggest your own plot/story/idea !