Author Topic: can anyone make me a map for a wolf pack?  (Read 479 times)

Offline Malerity

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
can anyone make me a map for a wolf pack?
« on: January 29, 2015, 07:48:18 am »
Truthfully, ive never requested a map before, but i cannot make them myself, i dont have the experience and dont know how to do this kind of stuff on my own
Soooo i was wondering if a skilled map maker or anyone wishing to test their skills could make me a map fit for a wolf pack or two maybe more
First off, i don't know much about maps, or meshes or making them so please go easy on me, some things i would like are

1. a few big caves, something i found interesting in someone else's map was a secret room - in the caves there could be smaller dens with leaf bedding along with possibly a separate den room area from the main cave (also if you want some more understanding i really like the idea in the 'Forest of the Canines' map dens)

2. preferably an average sized map, not to small as there should be space to roam

3. maybe add some animals for RP hunting and decoration, they don't have to move because that would be hard,  even impossible, but you never know

4. things in the terrain, some grassy land, snow, trees, mountains, rocks, tall grass, piles of snow, things like that, also a stream cutting through the map, in the middle, as if to separate territories, maybe even some beach/dessert around in areas, also a blue moon would be cool

5. this does not have to be completely realistic and can be in the middle of fantasy/realistic

6. another addition could be a structure like meeting place in the water that separates the map, a place to cross and for packs to meet

7. you can also try thinking about WC like a bigger den for the alpha and smaller dens for elders, pups, and apprentices, things like that, a secret entrance would even be cool

8. if there's anything you would like to add as you think it would make it better be my guest i'm not picky with maps, so just try to keep to the main thoughts and let your mind run wild with what you think would be cool or nice to have, surprise me if you want
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:54:39 am by mercedes »
There are two sides to every coin~

Offline ellebell115

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: can anyone make me a map for a wolf pack?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 09:24:01 pm »
hmmmmm