Author Topic: Could Use Some Help<3  (Read 1507 times)

Offline J0JI

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your personal forum-lurker. || IGN: Hungry
    • View Profile
Could Use Some Help<3
« on: February 04, 2015, 11:38:25 pm »
First off, I have no idea if this is the right spot to put this - if not, feel free to move it. ;; Either I'm completely blind, or there isn't anywhere to put this kind of stuff.

Anyways, to what I apparently need help with;

I am currently developing a wolf roleplay, although I need some help creating a name for it.
I don't quite have a particular theme, although I don't wish for anything confusing like Ouioliah Ghazahibias. |D Yes, I just kind of slapped my keyboard, but hey - pretty accurate.

Thank you for your help!<3
The Arai loves you all.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Could Use Some Help<3
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 12:30:30 am »
I suggest looking at some book and song titles and choosing one you like the most and mixing the name around.
That's how I got my website, Tsuki Yuki Hana , name.

I looked at a song I had in one of my music files and was like "I like it!" and decided to use it. <3

Offline Akakios

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 07:15:36 pm »
I love smashing to words together, an adjective or verb with a noun.
Like Innocent Stars, but that one isn't up for use because it's mine. sorry!
Muddy Pawprints?
Umm.. Waving Tails?
Beating Heart?
Good Luck! <3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 08:01:39 pm »
Threads of the like (needin' help with configurin' a character, some kinks within an organization, or even what to call another) are best kept discussed among familiar faces. Not posted upon the forum only to serve a temporary purpose till shortly after deemed no longer useful. It clutters the boards here and is not recommended. This will be the main reason why I lock this thread, mayhaps remove it later on once I assure myself this post has been viewed.
Call yer organization the name ye consider perfect for it. It may take some thinkin' and some time but it shall come. Again, should ye really need a bit of assistance, ask close acquaintances that so happen to be online or even a stranger who wears a friendly face. Either will do.
gone