Author Topic: Can't you like.. Change the podium map orrrrr, no?  (Read 1070 times)

Offline fleecee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't you like.. Change the podium map orrrrr, no?
« on: February 16, 2015, 01:52:25 am »
I've seen people do before. But, how can you? Sorry if this is in the wrong place >,<

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Can't you like.. Change the podium map orrrrr, no?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 02:13:19 am »
In ways you can modify the podium map and place your own exported map to replace it in the game folders but it would be plainly for esthetics of course. I cannot say it's directly against the rules to change this map in the game and make it appear like something else, but you'd need to do quite some diddling in order for it to look proper and fit with the positioning the game provides in the map for the character and everything around it.

To put it plainly, Podium is an exported .fhm like all the other maps one make so if you'd replace it with something else, it would display that instead.

I also guess this goes into game help rather than Game discussion so I'll move this.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline fleecee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Can't you like.. Change the podium map orrrrr, no?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 02:24:59 am »
In ways you can modify the podium map and place your own exported map to replace it in the game folders but it would be plainly for esthetics of course. I cannot say it's directly against the rules to change this map in the game and make it appear like something else, but you'd need to do quite some diddling in order for it to look proper and fit with the positioning the game provides in the map for the character and everything around it.

To put it plainly, Podium is an exported .fhm like all the other maps one make so if you'd replace it with something else, it would display that instead.

I also guess this goes into game help rather than Game discussion so I'll move this.

Ah okay Red. I was hoping that it wouldn't break any rules. ^u^ And sorry about that, Just confused on where to put it. Thanks!