Poll

My Mass Markings and Items (Aug 22) stopped working. May someone please help me?

I don't know what it means by Option
0 (0%)
Nor Option 2.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Mass Markings Not Working  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Long Shadow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mass Markings Not Working
« on: February 18, 2015, 05:29:09 pm »
I have downloaded Aug 22 Mass Markings several times before after having re-installed Feral Heart on my laptop. I've tried uninstalling everything Feral Heart related, but that did not help the problem. It just doesn't work anymore for some reason. I've had people attempt to assist me via join.me, but they could not find any solutions. Could someone who may have another solution give me some assistance? I will happily take your help over join.me as well.

DreamerDay

Re: Mass Markings Not Working
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 05:38:04 pm »
As far as logging in on that day, few other people, including myself had trouble getting connected in-game anyway. Now as far as the files are concerned, you needed to place them in the appropriate files and heaven forbid it somehow messes up your overall game. Everything inside the Aug 22 except the markings.cfg file goes into textures. Then once you do that, just go back and place the markings.cfg file into the main Feral Heart folder where you see items.cfg, the icon, emoteHotkeys.cfg, etc. After that, it should work. If not, either go back and see what went wrong, or just re-download the game, whichever is easier for you and attempt to repeat the process.

^This answer was given to a different member who also the same problem. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:40:41 pm by DelightfulRevenge »

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Markings Not Working
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 05:38:59 pm »
Aye aye!

Are you sure you replaced everything properly? You need to put the markings.png files in the textures folder for them to show up in the game. There will also be a CFG file in the MM3 folder named 'Markings'. You need to put that in the main FH folder and click replace for them to transfer the custom codes to the game.
This will connect the MM3 coding with the FH default coding so that you can see your/other people's markings.

Here is a very useful thread made by one of our members if you still can't figure things out. (:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21635.0

Good luck in finding a solution!

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/