Poll

Do you like them?

Yes! :3
No, not really...

Author Topic: Nature Photographs ?  (Read 1919 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Nature Photographs ?
« on: August 10, 2015, 10:40:21 pm »
Nature Photographs ?

Hey floofies, how are you? So, I'd like to share some photographs I have taken in Lebanon. It's a beautiful country once you look what's inside it, but honestly, people right now are making it look ugly and there is garbage all over the streets. Yes, it's a terrible situation. The army of the country randomly burn the garbage in the middle of the streets and the people are putting a lot of complaints from the awful smell. But I'll forget about that right now because I have some pretty things to show you! Well, I have told some of you I will not be very active on the site as much for a week because I am decorating my moms sisters daughters wedding. Then with a surprise, I came across a lot of areas which are glowing with their beauty, so I couldn't resist. I had to take pictures, but I didn't take a lot or my memory will over flow. I will be updating this thread if I take more outstanding pictures! :) I added some affects to make it look better, it'll catch your eyes.

This is my favorite one, overall. The colors blend so well together!

If you'd like to know anything more about the garbage situation (if you want to know), feel free to message me. And, if you have any questions where I took this or who I was with you can also ask! I don't mind at all. c:

DreamerDay

Re: Nature Photographs ?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 10:45:38 pm »
I wish i can travel like you. The only places i go is either Florida or Trinidad. :/

Beautiful pictures tho

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 10:52:54 pm »
Some of these pictures are really beautiful. You do a great job at taking photographs of nature. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 11:04:11 pm »
These are breathtakingly beautiful. Such a pretty country, though it's a shame to hear what's been happening recently. I hope the garbage issue clears up soon.

Thank you for sharing these with us, Rita. You take some very nice photos.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 09:06:38 am »
I wish i can travel like you. The only places i go is either Florida or Trinidad. :/

Beautiful pictures tho

Oh why? It's nice to have a look at places for a week or two. <3 And thank you!

Some of these pictures are really beautiful. You do a great job at taking photographs of nature. <3

Thank you again! <3 And some people tell me I should be a photographer, but I said I wanted to be a civil engineer. I'm good at many things, I don't know what to be. xD

These are breathtakingly beautiful. Such a pretty country, though it's a shame to hear what's been happening recently. I hope the garbage issue clears up soon.

Thank you for sharing these with us, Rita. You take some very nice photos.

It's such a big shame, there are people who are ment to offer money for a cleaning up company, but this country is where you will find kidnapping and stealing a lot. They just put the money in their pockets and forget about everyone else. :c And thank you. :D

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 04:16:57 pm »
Moving this to the Off-topic Media section since this isn't really Feral Heart related.~

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 04:21:33 pm »
These are really beautiful photos, Rita! Great job~ <3 c: