Author Topic: I'm in need of urgent help!?  (Read 999 times)

Offline igudon284

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm in need of urgent help!?
« on: February 18, 2015, 08:15:36 pm »
I posted a thing not to long ago (which didn't get fixed) explaining a situation of mine.
Now I'v run into a new one which is even worse for me.
I'v recently created a pack (go to https://sites.google.com/site/thedevalmaycry/home to see it) and my friend has recently finished the map for it. Heres the tricky part;
My game runs through and app named terminal, its the only way I can play, but because of that I don't know where the files are to download the map. Can anyone help me? Even a random shot in the dark would really help me :)

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
Re: I'm in need of urgent help!?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 11:54:52 pm »
Have you tried accessing the original Feral Heart files located in your on your Local Disk (C:) or wherever you may have moved the FH file? If not, try that. There should be a file called exports that you will find the map. I hope this helps, but I have never heard of someone using the app terminal to play the game. I'll try my best to respond as quick as I can when you have replied to this message. Thank you, and I will see you in the game. :)

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: I'm in need of urgent help!?
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 07:01:00 am »
Have you attempted right-clicking on your Feral Heart icon on your desktop, and click "Open file Location". That would lead you to the main Feral Heart file that Fallen was talking about. There you can place the files for the map into your Exports.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble