Author Topic: Group Search Problem  (Read 1186 times)

Offline TheGlobeTrotter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Group Search Problem
« on: March 06, 2015, 10:52:46 pm »
For some reason (and this started yesterday), Group Search in game seems to be having a problem.

Normally, I could enter the word 'Hunter's' and get a list of groups with that name in it. But now, when I do as such, I get nothing. A friend of mine, tried it, and it works perfectly for her. Is there something going on my end or is anyone else having this problem? And is there anything that I can do to fix it (just short of re-downloading).

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Group Search Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 11:17:11 pm »
I think it's most likely just a glitch, which this game seems to have quite often. Though maybe if you relaunch the game or maybe even restart your computer it might fix it. My character is in a group and sometimes that group doesn't show on her profile (different but relative situation) I just do what I mentioned and it sets itself normal again.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline TheGlobeTrotter

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 01:04:24 am »
Thanks Bawfle. I'll try that.

Offline TheGlobeTrotter

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 02:36:55 am »
I think it's most likely just a glitch, which this game seems to have quite often. Though maybe if you relaunch the game or maybe even restart your computer it might fix it. My character is in a group and sometimes that group doesn't show on her profile (different but relative situation) I just do what I mentioned and it sets itself normal again.

Unfortunately, nothing has helped and I am still having problems with the group search. Tried it today and it's basically like the search button just doesn't work.