Author Topic: Praise To The Community  (Read 2138 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Praise To The Community
« on: February 23, 2015, 07:46:14 am »
Hello everyone!
I know it seems I place too many praises here, but I do it because I feel everyone here deserves a praise. So here we go on this one..

I would love to praise everyone here. Thank you for being the most amazing community I have met. Everyone here is just so welcoming, and caring. I know lately I haven't been the most pleasant fluffy floof butt. I have had my times, and I wish to say now that I am more than sorry for each little issues that may have happened or any heartache that might have been caused. To those of you who feel this points to you then it's your choice on if you forgive me or not. I won't judge. Though right now more than anything I am so thankful to know everyone that I do know and had known. Thank you to the staff team, to the #2FAB4U group, to Yoruko Pride, to the Fluffy Floofs, and to any other group I was part of in the past. Thank you guys for helping me rethink my old behaviors to try to change. Thanks to all of you for molding me into the helpful person I am now. I love you all for that, and adore you guys more than anything. You helped me through some of my hardest times. Everyone here in this community. Even though some of you don't know it, but you did.

Thank you all so much. I don't expect very many of you to respond if even at all, but I appreciate all that you amazing people do. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Praise To The Community
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 01:25:31 pm »
Awh, this is such a sweet praise thread.
It was very kind of you to make such an uplifting post.
It really warms my heart that the members around here have had such a big impact on you. <3
Thank you for posting this, I know personally it brought a smile to my face. I could really use this positivity right now.

Stay fab, bby. <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 03:24:39 pm »
Awww Tili<3

This was such a sweet thread to read. Everyone here definitely deserves this.
As Jimmy said above me, it's heart warming to see that they've had such an impact on you.
People you don't personally know being able to change you for the better- that's the real magic of community.
Thanks for making me smile so much and being a truly amazing friend<3

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 11:46:54 pm »
It is quite a sweet remark towards the community as a whole. Thank you for taking the time to praise everyone here in such a positive manner.

It's really great that the people here can have such a strong impact on a person, to change them for the better or to help them through their problems.

Thank you for writing this and for being such a good member of this community.

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 12:54:42 am »
Rather nice praise.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 04:07:26 am »
Awww Tili<3

This was such a sweet thread to read. Everyone here definitely deserves this.
As Jimmy said above me, it's heart warming to see that they've had such an impact on you.
People you don't personally know being able to change you for the better- that's the real magic of community.
Thanks for making me smile so much and being a truly amazing friend<3

I am so happy this brought a smile to your face hun. You are one of the most amazing fluffs I know on Feral Heart, and it is an honor to have one of my characters to be in your amazing #2FAB group. I am happy to have met you, and to say you are a fluffy friend of mine. <3

It is quite a sweet remark towards the community as a whole. Thank you for taking the time to praise everyone here in such a positive manner.

It's really great that the people here can have such a strong impact on a person, to change them for the better or to help them through their problems.

Thank you for writing this and for being such a good member of this community.

Of course. I always want to be sure that the community's positive attitude stays up so I will do what I can to help spread it some. Even if it's one small paw-step at a time. ^^

Awh, this is such a sweet praise thread.
It was very kind of you to make such an uplifting post.
It really warms my heart that the members around here have had such a big impact on you. <3
Thank you for posting this, I know personally it brought a smile to my face. I could really use this positivity right now.

Stay fab, bby. <3
Everyone in this community helps makes an impact on me in their own little ways. Whether it be bad or good it helps mold a person to be who they are. ^^
Though I am very glad to have brought a smile on your smexy face. ;)

Rather nice praise.

Thank you Rava. ^^
Means a lot if you post on my threads hun. <3
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 04:20:18 am by T???_NQ »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble