Author Topic: Chyle's Mini-Bio  (Read 1856 times)

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
Chyle's Mini-Bio
« on: September 26, 2015, 10:18:07 am »
Hey!
On here, my name's Chyle. However, in real life my name is Adam (Also known is Rhian -Pronounced Rhi-on- due to my Name change).

If we start with the obvious points, I'm a British high school student and have been for two and a half years now. Personally, I hate school and would rather be home schooled by my mother; who is an Author and editor. I've grown up in a very strict family: Disciplined and all, however- we do support each other a lot and rarely end up fighting. I have four other brothers, two of which work and are now over twenty. My mother and farther have also been together (Engaged) for... a good thirty years I think?

I was born and raised in the same household for all of my life, never moved, never really travelled. I've never been to the city either. A good old country boy, I am. I'm also an additional poet, not so much the stories however I've tried. Though I've always loved literature. Maths on the other hand?

Well does "Purple, because Aliens don't have hats" A good explanation for how many pancakes live on a roof after a car travels thirty miles down the yellow brick road?
Perhaps not..
Either way, I'm awful at it.

The next thing I suppose you need to know about is a little about my personality.
I'm quite coolly collected and Dominant. I always seem to want the control (Not in a bad way) But at the least I'm the type of guy that wants some idea of where we plan to eat out at. I can get very protective and manipulative at times too, but that's only if I get angry which is not a lot. I have to warn you however, I'm rather sensitive- can be a bit of a cry baby at times so I do apologise. Sometimes I might come off a bit snotty but I'm honestly only trying to explain myself in those situations (I also ramble on... that's obvi)

I'm also Trans Male ( Female to Male) and Androgynous ( Look Like a man, sound kinda girly...) started my transition five years ago, doing quite well and all with that, since it's not much of a biggie. I also have a small case of HFA ( High functioning Autism) and anti-social tendencies, however I'm usually nice to talk to.
( I can get very derpy..)

One last thing.
Throughout my many years of school I've now managed to collect one GCSE in art, severaL a'S IN English and Drama as well as an opportunity to visit Universities four years early! So I'm really proud of that.

Al right, I'll be off I've done enough talking. I don't really think this'll get updated, it was just a mini biography about myself really. So bai! I hope you enjoyed it!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 03:53:29 pm by Chyle »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Chyle's Mini-Bio
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 02:17:18 pm »
What a wonderful bio you've got there, dear!

It is certainly a pleasure to learn more about you!
(It's nice to meet you, too, btw!)

I definitely look forward to seeing you around the game! <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 02:20:47 pm »
Hello Chyle! Nice to meet you!
I can't imagine what it's like to have four brothers. I have two and can barely deal xD
pm for free art i need practice

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 02:45:31 pm »
@Jackkdaw
Thank you :)

@Shay
XD well at times it's like living with the hyenas from TLK however, you have to love them. They're family and the best support you could ever have tehe <3 

Offline shayy

• Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 02:56:50 pm »
@Jackkdaw
Thank you :)

@Shay
XD well at times it's like living with the hyenas from TLK however, you have to love them. They're family and the best support you could ever have tehe <3 
haha! I love how you explained that!! But yeh, you do gotta love them <3
pm for free art i need practice

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 03:27:39 am »
Such a sweet little bio my dear.
I enjoyed reading a bit more about you, and I hope I get to know you a bit more.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 05:07:39 am »
Lovely bio you have here, Chyle ;3 It's great to know more about you, see ya round!
Side account for Sigyn

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 12:18:51 pm »
Thank you everyone! I'm glad I'm well... glad I'm liked at the least x3 hehe!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 06:38:43 pm »
Eeee I loved reading about you, Chyle, it's always good to get to know someone and you seem pretty interesting! ;o;