Author Topic: :: V a h r a n i i k [Active][Medic-oriented]  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Dulcius

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
    • :: V a h r a n i i k ::
:: V a h r a n i i k [Active][Medic-oriented]
« on: February 09, 2016, 01:10:21 am »

The Medics of Vahraniik greet you.

Literate | Semi-realistic | Mapless (Fluorite Plains) | Creatively Plotted and Ranked | Medic-oriented | Guilds (Feline | Canine)

Sited on Proboards and DeviantArt | Soon to be Allied + Rivaled |

Who knew that canines and felines could ever smell the same? As you walk in, your tail curls in amusement at the fact that every face in the clearing is laced with the fragrance of herbs of all kind- agrimony, poppy, peppermint and honey! Probably the most nice-smelling bunch you've ever come to face.

One thing that confuses you, though, is how the two groups always seem to be separated despite their easy-going personalities. Could it be because they cannot understand each other's languages? Would there ever be a way to win over that barrier? Your eyes travel to study a pale-pelted cat kneeling next to a scarf'd doberman; they are speaking over a bunch of herbs in broken feline-tongue.

Perhaps it is the herbs that unite these individuals, so different in looks and species. Or maybe the group offers something much more intellectual than it seems to show outwardly... Are you inquisitive enough to take venture into the embracing arms of the medics of Vahraniik?

Ever wanted to be a medic in a FeralHeart RP? Well, then you must know these struggles n' sayings below very well!
- Medic role is boring.
- Medic role is hard!
- Medics don't really do anything, do they.

These are the reasons why many packs, prides and clans prefer to have one or two medics, and much more physically active ranks such as warriors, guards, hunters and more.

Vahraniik differs from the normal RPs in means that we are a group of medics, and medic-related roles!

With an engaging lesson plan at hand for all who wish to learn the proper ways of healing, various hands-on tests, alliances and of course, an enticing RP experience ready at hand, Vahraniik is a GUILDED medic society where the herb-loving individuals of FeralHeart can shine out their inner medic genius.

Not interested in healing? No worries! Even a band of medics do need their hunters and caretakers to live; help protect the safety of the healers by becoming a strong-willed Provider, or the revered Aegis of the entire group!

Check us out at vahraniik.boards.net

Or leave us a message here! If you are interested in our group, please fill out the quick information below and we will be sure to get to you :)

Username:
Preferred species (feline/canine):
Active timezone?:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 01:26:41 am by Caerulus »
Find me as Indicinis on FeralHeart / Kik / DeviantArt / Skype 8)

Offline Skyobsession

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stars are just space farts
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr
Re: :: V a h r a n i i k [Active][Medic-oriented]
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 02:48:45 am »
Username: Skyobsession
Preferred species (feline/canine): I flux between the two, but the character I'm interested in using is canine
Active timezone?: West coast, Pacific time.
You can find me IG on:
Rhamus
Rajakal
Bahlo
Odah
Anjum
Skywise
Lyrric
(Acc. name Skyobsession)

Offline Dulcius

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
    • :: V a h r a n i i k ::
Re: :: V a h r a n i i k [Active][Medic-oriented]
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 01:41:57 am »
Awesome! I see that you've joined our forums already which is great <: I'll be on the recruiter to whisper you if you are online~
Find me as Indicinis on FeralHeart / Kik / DeviantArt / Skype 8)