Author Topic: Hohoho, okay.  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Moonaloo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • We'll be counting stars. ?
    • View Profile
Hohoho, okay.
« on: March 07, 2015, 05:56:35 pm »

Honestly, I've been on Feralheart for quite a while now. Maybe a little more than a year or two? Well, I never really had the guts to open myself up to the forum. I thought it looked like a great community, but I'm one of those shy girls, I guess. I kind of backed off and decided to stick with in game play. But now I'm here. I am finally here. I hope I get to meet the majority of you silly floofs, considering there are...a lot of you, as I can tell. I also hope stepping out and fighting my nerve was worth it! ;D Well, I might as well tell you all a little about myself. After all, I'm already here. What other chance do I have?

My real name is Gracelyn, although I suggest you call me Counting unless you are a very dear friend of mine. Or Dal, the name of my main character you see in my signature and my avatar! I'm pretty tiny, around 5'3 to be exact. And I have...dirty blonde hair? Blonde hair? Eh. Doesn't really matter!

? Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream!
? My OC!
? Feralheart!
? All my FH floofs!
? Puppies!
? Gifs!
? Bubbles n' Water!
? Music!
? Winter!

oxoxoxo

Habits
? Chewing on can tabs!
? Cracking knuckles in public!
? Peck-typing!
? Singing out of the blue!
? Blowing my ears out with loud music!
? Talking too much!

So, that's a bit about me! Hope you enjoyed looking into my life...a little. ? I have three brothers and a younger sister, with a loving father! Oh, I also have a puppy of my own named Kitty, and she is a lab and weimaraner mix. She was a gift from my bf, and I'll stop there. I'm sure my dog will not interest any of you. But I love her, so I may bring her up every so often. Anyway, I hope I am warmly welcomed! It's a pleasure to be here!

art done by good friend <3 thanks bb

DreamerDay

Re: Hohoho, okay.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 06:25:47 pm »
Welcome to FH

I'm pretty sure I can relate to someone who likes Music. Anyway, it was nice to know about you.
Now, here are some things for ya ::

Official Forum Rules and Guidelines, at least give those a quick look through, it will help out in the long run =3.

if you have any questions or ever want to hang out at all feel free to message me, or any of the other user. If you ever need help, then pm a Moderator [User With Tangerine Names] or any Global Moderator [ User With Brown Names ] or the Admin [Users With Red Names]. Im sure they would do their best to help you with anything. Other than that, enjoy

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 07:55:03 pm »
Allo! Welcome to the forums! I nearly felt like introducing myself when I started out on the forums too but it was too late since I had already been too deep into it lol.
Hope ya fun on here with all of the forum games and discussions! ^^

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 11:45:36 pm »
Welcome to the Feral Heart Forums my dear. ^^
I am sure you will have a lot of fun here like the rest of us in this community hun. I hope to get to know you, and become friends with you in the future. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline unseelie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 08:29:18 pm »
Welcome to the forums, fluffy!
I hope you will enjoy your time there!