Author Topic: Canines or Felines?  (Read 4889 times)

Offline TheSenseless

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Canines or Felines?
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 09:29:41 pm »
@warriorstrike
You shouldn't feel like that, because none of us are convincing you to be a canine and even if you are one of the rare ones on this thread that like felines over canines. It3 your opinion, and our job about it is to respect it.
P.S FeralHeart was actually created for both models, being the canine and feline.

The majority of my characters on my previous accounts were canines, since I just like them more over felines. Even though I'm a feline photography worker in a zoo, I just like canine like creatures over felines . No particular reason.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 10:01:51 pm »
Felines has always been the focus, but it was first in FeralHeart Canines got their own model that so many people wanted. It makes sense the game creator decided to make this a game that focused on both. To my understanding there's just more canine liking users out there as a whole, but of course the mileage might vary depending on which place you actually look directly at. If you like a certain species more however, a few rough edges on the appearance of a certain species shouldn't keep you or anyone away from still playing as your favorite animal, fursona, or characters.

Personally I am a feline user in the game, but as far as the thread goes I don't really create that many characters either since I just feel home on one. I Don't think I ever even made a canine and used it in the game so I'd most certain take part in the feline crowd. Why I personally enjoy feline characters is because that's where my heart is at, where other interests and activities has been linked to for some time but also being stuck in the lion king fandom which glues me stuck to animated lions. Felines just appear more graceful to me and playing on FeralHeart as one never felt odd or like I should switch to a canine.

In that way FeralHeart is very interesting too since it's a place where more feline only users and canine only users actually play the very same game together more or less, it creates very interesting situations.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 12:57:21 pm »
As for me, all of my characters- ever- are proudly sporting the canine model.
Personally, I like canines much more than I do felines, so naturally I would chose the canine model over feline in a heartbeat. Also, since my characters are all roleplay characters, the level of knowledge I have of each species has to be taken into consideration for roleplaying, and I simply don't know anything or care to study up on felines.

Another thing is I'm not particularly a huge fan of the way the feline model looks to be honest.
I simply enjoy the basic appearance of the canine model more, and the numerous different customization things you're able to do- such as the various different tails and ears.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline KingRex

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • game username King Rex
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 02:55:55 pm »
I have more feline chars. I enjoy making feline chars because there r more options for feline chars to wolf chars.
Adolphe of Adolphe's Pack

Offline LukaszKiller

• Forum Newcomer
  • I may be stupid and weird, but Im also dangerous..
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2014, 05:50:32 pm »
I like canines more because they look better than feline and have prettier faces ;D
HAI

Offline rapid123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 11:29:38 pm »
 i don't know when the other comments where posted, but i'll give it a chance that someone will see this post.   

i cant really decide between the two because my favorite animal is a wolf, but i also very much like the tiger/lion. i like tigers and lion for their strong jaws. tigers and lions have strong jaws and good mussel, though wolves don't. although, feral heart does't need this stuff. i like wolves for girls because wolves are pretty and easy to make eyelashes on. i like using the felines for girls, too, but i mostly use them for boys.

-your welcome if this helped ;D