Author Topic: The Forest of Thousand Whispers  (Read 4474 times)

Offline Newel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yea. This is my old account.
    • View Profile
The Forest of Thousand Whispers
« on: March 14, 2015, 11:45:02 pm »

Hi everywolfies -or felines, don't see racism here- !

I discovered the map editor, and made something during all my Saturday's afternoon. When I finally tested it, it wasn't that bad, so I decided to give it to you !

This is a work in progress, but the first map is finished. If I have time to waste in, I'd like to add more maps to it :) !

Beware, canines and felines, night is coming with no way back. Enter in a world you've never seen before. Start your exploration by a dark Forest filled of mystic... The Forest of Thousand Whispers !

This map is an small forest made by a roleplayer, for roleplayers. I actually want to make a very special atmosphere in this map series if I have the courage to update it. Here is the map ... of the map.

Okay, this is quite simple for now. But I'd like to add some secrets and surprises for the following maps ! Not convinced, uh ? All right, see these screens !

I see you look more interested... Tututut ! Don't say a word. You want the map, right ? Don't worry, I have a link for you ! Take it. NOW ! TAKE IT !

Oh, and one thing about the music of the map. It contributes to the ambiance, so I'd like to thank Adnarel (lightandgold) for his wonderful arrangement of the "Garoh" Goldensun 2 theme. Check out his youtube channel, he's talented !

That's all for now. Hope you'll enjoy it !

Stay feral, and happy exploring :) !
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 08:37:59 pm by Khamelot »

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: The Forest of Thousand Whispers
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 12:44:00 am »
Looks beautiful! I'm looking forward to getting it! +Floof for the awesome job you did with this map.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 06:37:13 am »
Ohhh! Very nice! I love the color pallete!

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 07:23:37 am »
This looks absolutely stunning. The cool colours add such a lovely feel to the map! Almost eerie and enchanting!

Offline Khamelot

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Bee boo beep
    • View Profile
    • Khamelot's Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 09:27:59 pm »
Hi there (Yea, this is my new account) ! Thanks for your comments !

That's cool if you love this atmosphere, "enchanting", that's how I imagined it :) !

I'm working on the next map this week during my free time : Fluorite Swamps. I haven't finished it yet, but I have some work-in-progress screens for you !

Hope you like it ! I will probably add this map to the download this weekend, with corrections on the forest map.

Stay feral :D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:31:14 pm by Khamelot »

Offline .Ghostly.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • help me polarize
    • fzzysocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 10:03:11 pm »
Wow.. This is amazing! I love the scenery and the theme of this map it's absolutely gorgeous! It's seem so serene.. I love it. +Floof

fry bread obsessed smol bean
Ingame user: .Ghostly.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 04:30:07 pm »
What a lovely map with an equally lovely name. I really like the whole dark forest look. Absolutely beautiful <3