Author Topic: What have I done to FH ?!  (Read 3070 times)

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
Re: What have I done to FH ?!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 11:26:20 am »
@Spirit Ah! But you do not need to worry! The moving trees and grass has nothing to do with the object files or materials. The textures have merely been saved as GIF's! Lol. Therefore, they will still move even if the default objects still remain. :D Which is why I keep saying that you should switch back to your default FH. Once that is done, go ahead and remove ALL the textures from your FH+ which you seek in your default FH. Then, you would need to open your default material files and wherever it says .png or .jpg for say grass.mat or leaves.mat you would obviously change to gif. C:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 11:28:00 am by TheExperience »

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 09:11:45 pm »
It might be something in the textures that make things seem a different size, shape, look, etc, so like some other people have said, just try putting the files back the way they where. Also those textures do look cool! Also I play just normal Feral-Heart, so that might not be the problem. Also if things are missing, then the texture could have made something else glitch and making some things disappear. Hope this helped, but if it didn't sorry!

Offline Silvercrystall

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Set my heart afire!
    • http://starrykimb.deviantart.com
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
    • View Profile
    • A FIREY SPIRIT
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 11:53:59 am »
TheExperience@  Oh! Seriously! Sorry I didn't know that! You are a lifesaver thank you! xD I had no idea.
Angelica Smith@  It might be that the textures cause things that way, but atleast I think I know why and how to fix this problem. c:

Thank you everyone!