Author Topic: new but not new  (Read 1014 times)

bluemoon

new but not new
« on: March 11, 2011, 01:19:34 am »
hello... :P

the names Bluemoon..blue or moon for short lolz...im kinda new the only reason i say that cuz i have had FH for about 4 days but im also new cuz i have never really posted or did anything to introduce myself....well here i go....*looks up thinking*

OK well you kno my name....but what you dont kno is that

i am a dog lover i have 4 (i love cats to dont get me wrong i have 2 and i love them both)
role playing is my fave thing to do...i love to rp with anyone as long as they can keep my interest :)
when i role play i dont have a problem playing both genders (hope thats not weird to people) it can be different at times
games i play is one FH duhhh hehe and wolfquest

my main character in FH is: Witchy the lioness and Ceb my male wolf

Witchy: is a lioness with Element powers((just in case if know one knows they are powers that can control water, wind, earth, fire, shadow, light, and, spirit)) she is mysterious a one she makes her point and is a very strong mind lioness.before Witchy was Witchy her name was Zimbera her family made her leave because of her abilities also she kept seting the cub she grew up with on fire when mad or had trees come down to grab them hanging them upside down. she had a cub that was drowned becuse they said she was a demons child Zimbera. they then chased her out of the pride leaving her alone. ever since then she has gone by Witchy and took control of her abilities.

Ceb: on the other hand is a Vampire wolf that has the ability to control shadow (he is a night wolf) he is very very stubborn wolf, he dose not like other male wolves or felines because of his past. in 14000 he had a family 4 pups and his mate Angel. well male wolves and some felines :they called their-selfs the blood stone clan: came and killed his family because they were vampires he was also attack but he served it. ever since then he has roamed the earth to find the Bloodstone clan and get his revenge for his be-loved family.

well thats all i can think of lolz byez

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: new but not new
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 01:21:52 am »
Hehe. ;P Welcome to FH!~ Hope to see you 'round. <3

bluemoon

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 04:17:34 am »
by the way do you know how to invite people to your maps you make?

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 09:33:35 pm »
Hi! Welcome to FH! : D For maps, there's a few steps you have to take to invite people.

First, you need to export it through map maker. Then, go to you terrains folder where you will find the .map and .fhz and folder of your map. Select all those together, and right click -> sent to -> Compressed (zipped folder) Go to mediafire.com, or any file uploading site, and upload it through there. Once that's done, click your uploaded file, and it should take you to the download page. The url at the top is what you give your friends to download and visit your map. :3
Hope that helped!

bluemoon

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 09:49:21 pm »
THANX ^_^ im gonna try it out