Author Topic: Hooligans's journal  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Hooligans's journal
« on: April 29, 2015, 02:59:38 pm »

So this'll be a journal for me to write my thoughts n' daily activities in. Kind of like a diary? Feel free to comment.

April 29th

Listening to - twenty one pilots: Stressed Out
Drinking - Coca Cola
Eating - Smarties

Today's one of my good friend's birthdays and guess who wasn't invited to her party? Me! I of course invited her to mine, but, I guess she can't return the favor. Ah well, I guess its just me being me.
 I've been so tired in the mornings since I started taking this sleep medicine, guess its just them wearing off. Hopefully my body'll get used to it, cause its getting annoying almost passing out at my keyboard every day.
Something I've been noticing is that I've made a lot of new friends lately, which I guess is good~ Though I wish I could make some in real life. It's kinda lonely sitting in my room all day in silence. No one I know ever comes over my house or messages me or wants to hang out with me, its kinda sad, and is kinda taking a toll on me. I cried myself to sleep a few days ago thinking about it but ah, what are you gonna do? No one around my town has ever liked me so I guess that explains it.
I really wish we could just move out of this dumb little place and move somewhere completely different, far away from here so I can get a brand new start with complete strangers.
That'll never happen, though. Not enough money. We're too poor to pull off something like that.

-- RANT --

I've been asking to go to GameStop for the past month and a half so I can get Bioshock Infinite and Red Dead Redemption, and I still have yet to be driven. This isn't something to make a big deal out of but it's literally upset me to the point of crying. Like wtf? I feel so trapped in this house. My mom always yells at me for being anti-social because I never get out of the house and yet whenever I want to go somewhere I get told no because she doesn't feel like going anywhere. How the hell are you gonna expect me to go places if I can't even be driven? Not like I have a license or anything that you STILL haven't taken me out to practice for.
I'd asked again earlier today and her boyfriend decided to get into the mix. He asked what I wanted and she told him about it, and he got all angry like, "The hell we're going to GameStop, can't you see we're busy here?!"
I know that that's not at all bad but I'm a very sensitive person and can break down crying even at the tiniest raise of a voice towards me. As soon as he rose his voice at me like that I ran into the house and had actually cried over it. Again.
I honestly hate her boyfriend so much, it makes me really angry. We can't even leave, either! We're stuck here because as SOON as we moved into this stupid house with her stupid boyfriend our car decided to break, so we're stuck with one. We don't have money to afford another one, and her boyfriend decides to make her spend all of her money on groceries when he makes $700 every 2 weeks! We've been stuck here without anywhere to go for the past 2 years. We can't move into anyone's house while we get enough money to get a car and a new house because of our animals, so that's out of the question. I've actually considered moving to my Grandma's house just to get away from the guy.
He makes me so mad.

Mmph.
-Hooli
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 01:40:22 am by Hooli »

in-game: hooli

DreamerDay

Re: Hooligans's journal
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 09:32:03 pm »

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 01:38:56 am »
Updated.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 01:53:57 am »
fffff i'm so sorry you can't get red dead redemption. it's a really cool game (even though i never actually played it. i only watched someone). i have a broken xbox and a cheap xbox with a small hard drive that are "owned" by my brother, so it's nearly impossible to play games like that. my mother brutally hates spending money on stuff like this. you can tell by my cheap laptop. my laptop has a crappy cpu and video card so i hardly can play good games on it. i don't like it. but oh well. at least my brother has his desktop computer that is way better than what i have. even though he doesn't deserve it at all.

just letting off steam with you lol.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 11:51:25 pm »

April 30th

IT'S GONNA BE MAY---

Listening to - James Young: I'll Be Good
Drinking - Milk
Eating - Nothing

Today was somewhat better than yesterday. I managed to cheer myself up around noon when I got into a call with a few of my friends. They're always the ones who seem to make me happy when I'm sad, and I'm thankful to have each and every one of them; but hey, guess who still didn't get to go to GameStop? MEEEEEE. -cries-
I've started noticing an increase of buttswingers this past week and it really makes me annoyed. People are really dumb when it comes to the FH rules. D8<
On a completely unrelated note I found out that the amusement park around my area is getting an update. This place can not get any better. It's sooooo bad. The only rollercoaster we have is a tiny children's coaster that's designed like a caterpillar. ;-; We're literally known for a dumb brand of spaghetti sauce its really stupid oml- The only thing I like about that place is the water park and the go-karts~ Though the course is really small ahahahahahaa---

Nothing interested happened today so I'm just rambling on and on. |D

-Hooli

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2015, 01:25:34 am »
May 1st

Listening to - Memtrix: All You Are
Drinking - Milk
Eating - Ice Cream

Lately I've been getting in calls and just speaking to in general with a lot of "important" people, I guess you could call them? It makes me all happy inside. c8
But I've also been making a lot of friends online in general! Which that on its own makes me super fuzzy inside <3 I feel super lucky to be surrounded by so many amazing people.
But with these new friends I've actually become more distant from some of my older friends, including my best friend Bri, more formally known as T0ast or -Gore- from FeralHeart, whom I met around 3 years ago and am planning to meet up with this summer. We haven't been able to hold full conversations in over 2 weeks and its really been getting to me. Is she getting over me? Is she finding new, more important and interesting people to talk to over me? Whenever we're in calls I find that she's more interested in social media talking to other people rather than talking to me, and it makes me feel really upset. I'm hoping I'll actually still /want/ to drive the 8 hour trip there by the time it's Summer.
GUESS WHO STILL HASN'T BEEN TO GAMESTOP? MEEEEEEEEE.
:)

-Hooli

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 12:14:32 am »

June 2nd

Listening to - Allegra's music stream  :D
Drinking - Water
Eating - Crackers

First thing's first I finally went to GameStop and bought both of those games I wanted-
Second off I abandoned this very quickly so I wanna try to get this active again.
So, helloooo anyone who decides to read this. Hooli here. Obviously.
After about a month of not typing here, things have gotten stressful but then less stressful, but then stressful again.
Hopefully the stress will end soon, considering summer break's in about 10 or so days. THANK THE GODS ABOVE.
I've sooooo much homEWORK TO GET DONE in the next 3 days. I have to get all of my failing grades up by the 5th, or I'm about 89% sure I'll be repeating 10th grade. slgnklsdgnldfd-

-Hooli

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 02:00:40 am »
My summer break is in 10 days too. On June 15th. So close yet so far. </3

I'm passing all my classes atm. All I'm worried about is finals on the last two days of school. I'm pretty sure I'm going to brutally fail the Spanish one. lol

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 03:27:59 am »

July 4th

Please, make it all stop. The pounding in my head is way too much. First my living situation, then my grades, and now this. It's all too much. I can't handle it. I'm gonna end up shattering like a stone statue if this keeps up. I can't stop shaking. Can't stop crying. My throat hurts from it.  Tonight's really bad. I don't want another night like this.. ever.

-Hooli