Author Topic: plz help i downloaded the game but when i tried to open it it wouldn't start  (Read 1557 times)

Offline lunar23

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
ok so my problem is that yes i downloaded the game onto my mac OS X Yosemite edition and i put it out onto my home screen but when i try to open it the game  shows that its opening but then after a while it  goes to finder and when i try to open it from finder the same thing happens. plz help i really want to play this game and its not possible because of this issue. and yes i tried downloading it multiple times already. i hope you can tell me what to do to get it working without having to download anything else (if thats possible) :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:40:47 pm by lunar23 »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Well, I'm not sure if you've looked at this yet or not:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=3251.0

It may or may not help, depending. I'm not a mac user so this area is extremely gray for me ^^"

I am aware it's another FH download, but it may work? I'll continue looking into this, just in case.

You are amazing <3

Offline lunar23

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
thx i see what i forgot i dont have zQuarts but i dont feel sure about downloading it. is it good and would i get viruses? what dose it do exactly and will it slow down my computer?

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Well, considering it was recommended by Razmirz, I doubt at all that it is infected with viruses of any sort, nor do I think it will slow down your computer. I believe it helps FH become more compatible with macs, by offering it the X server as in, Mac OS X.

You are amazing <3

Offline lunar23

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
ok thx again:)