Author Topic: Memorable characters & their deaths  (Read 5282 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: Memorable characters & their deaths
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 12:52:06 am »
Kya the arctic wolf
She was a sweet wolf, but as she and other species fought a snow leopard, she got fatal injuries, succumbed to them and died. (She's on my other account, Midnight 12.)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:10:53 pm by Mayah-the-floof »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 12:44:44 pm »
Hmmmm....

A character of mine that is dead, that I remember....
I'd have to say that it'd be Runningtail, my very first Warrior Cat.
Her death was recent, as I had taken her out for giggles.

And the roleplay that I did was sorta a weird mishmash, and, well.
She ended up getting shot in the head.

I kinda cried a bit, but hey, it's just a character.
Not an actual cat.
I'm gonna go cry now.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 06:43:15 pm »
Ahh yes, memorable characters

I think my most memorable character that is no longer living has to be Zipstar

Zipstar was a cat that grew up fighting other cats and even dogs for the entertainment of humans. When her mother perished in a fight against a dog (A fight that was set up purely to kill her off), she decided to escape together with her mate and 4 kits. However, that same dog that killed her mother, had come after her and her mates. One of the kits got caught by the dog, and her mate, Blue, went in to save the kit. Blue and the kit didn't make it. In panic, Zipstar ran, but to her horror only one kit made it through the edge of the fence.

Weeks passed, and Zipstar and Grasskit found a warrior cat clan, in which she was taken in. After moons of being in there, her clan was attacked by a hostile one, and most were killed in cold blood. Running from the crime scene, filled with anger and confusion, Zipstar called upon rogues and loners to start their own clan: Battleclan. Moons passed, and Battleclan soon became a well known clan around the plains.

After a few moons, Zipstar found an abandoned kit, Squirrelkit. She raised it like her own, training it alongside Grasswhistle. Soon, she became very attached to the little kit. But peace would not stay for long...

Terror was brought down upon the clan, as the very dog that had ruined her mother's, mate's and kit's life appeared at the camp with his own newfounded pack. Zipstar, terrified of dogs, had wanted to run, but the dog already took a hold of Squirrelkit. Filled with anger from the past, Zipstar launched herself at the dog, alone. Blood was spilled, mostly her own, but the adrenaline and anger kept her fighting. A mistake from the dog caused his own downfall, as a lunge at the cat launched himself into a ravine, tumbling down the rocks and landing on a bunch of sharp dogs. Zipstar had won.

However, the wounds were too much. While this usually would not be a problem, Zipstar had never gotten her 9 lives, as Starclan had never accepted her. She died between the paws of her two children: Grasswhistle and Squirrelpaw.
And that's where the roleplay ended, everyone parted their own ways after that. I really wish I could revive Zipstar, she was my favorite warrior cat.
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2015, 06:46:33 pm »
One of my most memorable characters was Flare the Andalite, who died after he was brutally mauled by a megladon.

Offline SoftMoon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 46
    • https://missdiealot.deviantart.c
    • https://twitter.com/diealotmiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2015, 01:14:12 am »
A memorable character death of mine..
Captain
No doubts on that.

His death is recent, he passed away maybe a few days ago.
Captain was a strong lion and he had a tearless nature, he had a heart made of stone. He never had a single tear in his eyes. Never. He died during a fight with his brother, Jordiis, both lions fight until their death. They were both wounded badly, but Jordiis had the last hit, a deadly hit...
Since then, my dear Cappie has left the world where he lived, but he is still near me, in my mind.
Ingame username~ SoftMoon

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 04:36:43 am »
My character death isn't really a "Death" but I just treasure him in my memory.

My very first FH character, CC M Hyena Wolf, I think it was. It wasn't a great character, was my first character after all. I sadly don't have an image of him, but he was just the first character.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Dngerboom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Brow game = Too intense.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 06:17:03 am »
Wish I didn't deleted all those screenshots of my first character.
But on a previous account I had, my first character was a golden coat cougar by the name of Mordecai. My first ever character that can be associated along the lines of being a evil individual.

He was a raider, stealing, pillaging, running lives, you know the brutal lifestyle. Though with that lifestyle he managed to gain a child in the process that he cherished more than anything. Yet he treated her more so like a best friend rather than a father, and out of his ignorance and enthralled in his 'work' she was killed. Overtime as he aged, guilt plagued him and more so made him crazy. *Wished I remember the groups name* But most consisted of wolves that were bounty hunters chased after him for sometime, till he decided to fight the entire group. Ending up failing miserably. In the end he does die from the fatal wounds he was given during the mauling. But in the end he gives a laugh and a smile. A laugh to his ignorance and failure of being a father to his daughter. And a smile to know that once his life passes he will testify all his transgressions and sins he had committed.
Discipline, Loyalty, Courage, Strength, Honor, NEVER SURRENDER!

Signature drawn/created by me
In-game username:Dngerboom