Author Topic: Help please!  (Read 1693 times)

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
Help please!
« on: May 01, 2015, 10:57:09 pm »
Hello Friends!

I am getting to know this site (unfortunately I haven't been able to tell you what my in game username is yet ???), but as I was looking around, I realized that, hey, my email is public. I don't want that at all. Is there any way that I can take that our of the public's eye, but still be able to be on the forums/in the game?

Oh, and, what are floofs?? I need to know to earn them!! :P

Thanks!

Natalie (For now, I might change that, I kinda interpreted that section wrong when signing up  ;D)

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Help please!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 11:03:32 pm »
ye can opt-out of a public e-mail by goin' to your profile and account settings and opt-out by clickin' the checkbox.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 11:10:35 pm »
I believe the Floof-O-Meter is just for fun~ If you press 'Nuzzle' underneath of someone's Floof-O-Meter you can give them a floof. c:

in-game: hooli

Offline TheChillFangirl

• It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 12:14:01 am »
ye can opt-out of a public e-mail by goin' to your profile and account settings and opt-out by clickin' the checkbox.

I tried doing that, and when I went to the setting to click the hide my email, it was already checked. So, I'm not sure what's up. Could it be that as I'm the owner of the account, would I see my email? Or is that not possible?

I am confuzzled.... :-\

I'm fubbernucked.

DreamerDay

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 12:21:19 am »
The Floof-O-Meter.. Is like "Karma". When you do something good or whatnot, another member can "nuzzle" you to show their appreciation. You can start nuzzling people once you have hit 25 posts.

You can see your email, but others can't once that check is placed.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2015, 03:31:46 am »
I tried doing that, and when I went to the setting to click the hide my email, it was already checked. So, I'm not sure what's up. Could it be that as I'm the owner of the account, would I see my email? Or is that not possible?
Since you are the account owner, when you visit your profile, you will be able to see your email listed, even when you have made your email private. Although it is visible when you are logged into that account, no other members and guests will be able to view your email.

If you have any other forum-related questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Offline TheChillFangirl

• It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2015, 12:52:05 pm »
Thank you all! This has really set my mind at ease with the email things. And I will post more to get nuzzles available :)  Again, thanks!

I'm fubbernucked.