Author Topic: Virus?!  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Wolfie594

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Virus?!
« on: May 14, 2015, 11:38:32 am »
Alright I understand there is already a thread or two for this but I need to be 100% sure this game does NOT have a virus beforeddownloading. I've done much research and the majority of the outcome said the game didn't have a virus, but about four or five claimed to get one. I understand this means that it most LIKELY doesn't have a virus but I'm paranoid and would like to take someone who's speaking to me's word for it.
Thank you, FH!
~Wolfie

Offline ThunderClaw12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Keep calm and Fly On Animation by SwankyShadow
    • View Profile
Re: Virus?!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 12:09:34 pm »
Hey Lone!
   I'm guessing that you don't want to download anything that might get a virus eh? Well, it's not always guaranteed, sometimes you can get a virus, sometimes not. I downloaded this game and I didn't get a virus, and I'm paranoid about getting viruses because I get in trouble... There is more of a chance that you will get this game without a virus, but I think it can also depend on what computer you have, You see, some computers can get more viruses than others, so maybe that's the case.

So you can probably get this game no problem, and don't blame me for convincing you and then you get a virus. Like I said, you guarantee that you can't get a virus Hope this helps, bye!

Keep on flying :D
Peace, Love, & Rock on!

Animation by:  Ilkyra

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 01:15:18 pm »
Alright I understand there is already a thread or two for this but I need to be 100% sure this game does NOT have a virus beforeddownloading. I've done much research and the majority of the outcome said the game didn't have a virus, but about four or five claimed to get one. I understand this means that it most LIKELY doesn't have a virus but I'm paranoid and would like to take someone who's speaking to me's word for it.
Thank you, FH!
This game will not give you a virus if you download it from this site.
Make sure if you have a virus protection program running, you tell your computer to 'trust' or 'ignore'. It may pick it up as one.

Offline Wolfie594

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 08:28:40 pm »
Okay, now im confused XD
No im not a noob, just a paronoid "newbie"
So ,Escalade is there a CHANCE like the person above said, or is it 100% okay if I download from the site.
I'm real eager to play this game XD
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 08:31:30 pm by Lone »
~Wolfie

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 08:38:19 pm »
Okay, now im confused XD
No im not a noob, just a paronoid "newbie"
So ,Escalade is there a CHANCE like the person above said, or is it 100% okay if I download from the site.
I'm real eager to play this game XD

The game and it's download when taken from our official site here is 100% safe. The only time that users get viruses was because their computer was already compromised or had preexisting viruses inside them. Be sure that you aren't clicking any of the ads or ad downloads and you'll be fine.

Offline Wolfie594

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 08:59:57 pm »
Thanks for clearing that up!
Love your signature, its cool!
I hate how the ads at the top of the page act like they are trying to fit into the website and trick people into clicking them. If  you don't know what i mean, its set up like a navagation bar and a newbie could be confused easily. Luckily i saw the "Google Ads" little thing :T
I'll have to tell my friend to not click these!
(Yes i realize how dumb i must sound X3)
~Wolfie

Offline ThunderClaw12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Keep calm and Fly On Animation by SwankyShadow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 09:47:04 pm »
You don't love my signature, how dare you!
  Just kidding, well like everybody says, it's safe. So don't worry, and what's your in-game user name? Mine is Thunderclaw12, hope to see you then!

Keep on flying :D
Peace, Love, & Rock on!

Animation by:  Ilkyra

Offline Wolfie594

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2015, 11:04:56 pm »
Oops I'm sorry lighting, your SIG is like a video type and didn't show up on my other device its boss tho xD
I haven't downloaded it yet because I'm on my phone.
:3 thanks everybody!
~Wolfie

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 11:13:18 pm »
Thanks! :) Glad we could help you. Locking this topic now since you got your answer, feel free to open a new topic or private message a staff member like myself if you need further assistance or advice.