Author Topic: Map request?  (Read 898 times)

Offline Senpai.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Map request?
« on: May 07, 2015, 05:02:00 pm »
Hollow. Im looking for someone who make make a map for me. They also need the tunnel mesh which will be linked.

Map name: Valley: Between The Moon
Type: Warrior cats map
Size: Rather large.

Details: Its a valley map with 4 clans in it. Each camp will be at the corners of the map. We need a Water one with well lots of water mixed with a forest. The leaders den will be surrounded by water ,with a log to get to it, and a neat den that leads to the back and to the side for the sleeping area. Moss is optional. A forest one with lots of trees and plants. A hilly moor area with some trees. And a camp in a cave. Id like it if herbs were scattered around the map. Prey meshes are optional. Id like if you could to use different dens then the default ones that FH gives you. Also you can use the Tunnel meshes here http://onelittlecorner.proboards.com/thread/6/map-objects-new-bigcave (Just scroll down till you see the Tunnel one) to make very neat dens i saw in a map before. Music and weather would also be awesome. Also add herbs in all 4 med dens, that make it a bit easier to find it. Also maybe a moonstone area and a fourtrees like area.

Sorry if im asking for a lot. ^^'

Offline akkaru

• Floof-O-Meter: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Map request?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 08:12:49 pm »
Sounds like my kind of map, I'll see what I can do. I'm gonna be busy this entire weekend so I'll hit you up with something when I get the chance, probably some time next week.

Offline Senpai.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 08:37:33 pm »
Sounds like my kind of map, I'll see what I can do. I'm gonna be busy this entire weekend so I'll hit you up with something when I get the chance, probably some time next week.
Thank you and take your time. I'm not in any huge rush.

Offline Senpai.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 10:11:02 pm »
How's the map going?

Offline Griimmjow

• Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't give dare's. I give promises.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 08:00:43 am »
If the map proves to much for Akkaru, i whouldn mind taking over and help creating it, i just got done with my own map and have some pretty sweet looking cave meshes, where you need to craw through a narrow path to get to the big cave inside. Although weather system arent my best side. Just write if so^^

Creating maps are my life. But creating City/House is my specialty!
Startet a DA account!
http://exedremoralord.deviantart.com/

Offline Senpai.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 05:42:19 pm »
If the map proves to much for Akkaru, i whouldn mind taking over and help creating it, i just got done with my own map and have some pretty sweet looking cave meshes, where you need to craw through a narrow path to get to the big cave inside. Although weather system arent my best side. Just write if so^^
Ok. If I dont hear from them by the 18th I'll let you know.