Author Topic: Map Making Ideas  (Read 821 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Map Making Ideas
« on: June 14, 2015, 04:22:31 pm »
I'm making a map for my upcoming pack. I'm familiar with textures/skies/meshes....ect. But I need some ideas of what to put into my map. So far I have:

- barn w/ animals
- den site
- cave
- campfire
- fountains
- animals ((I will put animals in map after I've completed everything else))

It's a wolf pack map - so I'm not really looking for house ideas or furniture ideas. I am just a little lost. My map is pretty large, 10000wX400h... I am just wondering what cool things I could add to my map to really grasp people's attention. Maybe structures to climb on or something. As of now, my map is looking pretty bare...

I have decided to do animals/trees/rocks/plants last after I've done the main part. So is there anyone who would know what other things I could place in my map so far? I know how to download meshes/zip/rar... I'm all good with those and pretty much everything else if you want to suggest something like that.

Usually I'm full of ideas, but now, I'm empty. I'm open to any suggestions you may have. Please respond soon! Thanks in advance.

Offline xmapleleafx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Map Making Ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 03:29:50 pm »
Posts like this should be placed in the Game Discussion category. The help board is for issues and problems regarding the game. I'm sure  you'll get loads of help there.
Insert a fancy signature here.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Map Making Ideas
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 08:25:59 pm »
As tiffany has mentioned above, this topic should be placed in the Game Discussion category or possibly the W.I.P Map section. You'll find more help there than you will in this section of the forum. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.