Author Topic: Password Issues  (Read 1353 times)

Offline ThatRandomTypo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • being active is hard :(
    • vidrosfault
    • dogmeat tamale
    • View Profile
Password Issues
« on: June 11, 2015, 05:28:10 am »
I was playing all fine when I got disconnected. I went to log in but it kept saying my password was incorrect! I'm typing in what I normally type but it won't work! I'm worried someone might have gotten my password but I don't know
I am ThatRandomTypo in game, and you can also find me on Deviant Art as VidrosFault!

i've been very inactive for a very long time :(

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
Re: Password Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 06:28:15 am »
I would suggest try resetting your password here on the forum and then try logging into the game with it

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 07:31:02 pm »
I assure you- I'm pretty sure nobody's gotten your password.

What Shasta said is a good option, or you could try to wait it out. Sometimes I'll type in my password and the game says it's incorrect for no reason. After an hour or so, I'll log on and it'll work.

Make sure you're typing in everything exactly correctly, and make sure you don't have the caps lock button on- because when you're typing in a password, you can't see what you're typing on the screen.

If all else fails, try resetting your password on the website, wait a little bit, and try logging in again.

Good luck! :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ThatRandomTypo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • being active is hard :(
    • vidrosfault
    • dogmeat tamale
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 09:19:17 pm »
I'm so ashamed of myself. I had caps lock down. So, of course, my password is fine. Thanks, everyone, for putting up with my stupidity.
I am ThatRandomTypo in game, and you can also find me on Deviant Art as VidrosFault!

i've been very inactive for a very long time :(

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 09:30:08 pm »
I'm so ashamed of myself. I had caps lock down. So, of course, my password is fine. Thanks, everyone, for putting up with my stupidity.

Don't be ashamed. Things like this happen all of the time, and it's nothing to consider yourself stupid for. Glad everything worked out.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.