Author Topic: Whispering problem (( PLEASE RESPOND; URGENT! ))  (Read 1046 times)

Offline ilikefluke7

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • I have websites closed for matnience!
Whispering problem (( PLEASE RESPOND; URGENT! ))
« on: June 23, 2015, 10:37:59 pm »
Okay, so the other day when I got on FeralHeart, I was whispering my friend. Then, all of a sudden, it said that ( not saying their username for obvious reasons ) "SoandSo is offline", yet they were still in the map and it wasn't letting me whisper them. I even tried restarting my whole computer and still, when I got back on, it kept saying they were offline. I even saw them moving around in the map, but it wasn't letting me whisper them anymore. Did my game break? What happened? PLEASE HELP! Explain why this keeps happening to me? It would be most appreciated. Thanks.
~PhantomOfTheOperaNightwish56~

Offline Dimensional Tea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cheerio!
    • View Profile
Re: Whispering problem (( PLEASE RESPOND; URGENT! ))
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 11:12:32 pm »
Hi there! What you may have to do to fix this problem is to re-install your FH, and then see how it works after. I hope this has helped. If it hasn't please PM or Whisper me in game: Dimensional Tea

~Tea

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 11:25:10 pm »
It is most likely just a glitch, there is no need to re-install you game there Morgan. It could be that the other player needs to restart and not you. It sounds like this only recently has been happening so again, it could just be a glitch. If the same thing keeps happening after a few days then feel free to send me a message about the issue you are having.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 06:37:00 pm »
This happened to me a few days ago, and I've come to believe that it's just a glitch. I didn't end up re-installing the game, the glitch just went away after a couple of days.

By any chance, did the issue only take place with that specific person, or has it happened with other members, too?

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.