Author Topic: Delete, everyone hates realistic wolf packs, unless someone will help me.  (Read 3476 times)

Kipjen

Re: |:|Timber Frost Pack|:|
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 11:36:26 pm »
your kittenisland2003 right? if not, i accedently declined your request D:

Offline butterbloodz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2015, 09:40:24 pm »
That wasn't me. Sorry! I'll do it again...
The Doctor: I am the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from planet Gallifrey and the constillation Kastaborus. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's gonna save all your lives and the 6 billion people on the planet below. You gotta problem with that?
Dude: No.
The Doctor: Then Allons-Y!

Kipjen

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2015, 11:00:59 pm »
got ya!

Offline butterbloodz

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2015, 02:28:03 am »
Yay! Alright... I'm pretty new to role play, so how do we set things up?
The Doctor: I am the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from planet Gallifrey and the constillation Kastaborus. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's gonna save all your lives and the 6 billion people on the planet below. You gotta problem with that?

Kipjen

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 12:17:38 am »
Your character will be judged in game for realistic-ness, I'll soon make a roleplay guide in the fourms. The pack is offline a lot, and im busy, but im trying really hard to get on once/twice a week. One rule: If your new you at least have to participate once in 2 weeks, to make sure you dont just join and never come on. Once your used to roleplaying with us, and the pack is accually active, try to come on once a week. My schedule is really messed up, so ill try to be recruiting soon. But back to roleplay.....er.......(its the hardest subject to explain xD) try to use body signals, we do allow talking of coarse, but we dont use herbs like warrior cats :(. Example:
Wolf 1(subordinate): "I think we should hunt by the mountains, and not the stupid,''he said in a mocking tone""VAllleyy!!""
Wolf 2(alpha):The alpha bared her fangs and raised her tail, hackles bristling."YOU wont be hunting today. This is NOT your decision!!" she growled.
Wolf 1:Wolf 1 flattened his ears and tucked his tail. "oops!! oh im sorry, i should have shown more respect..." He sulked away back to the den, muttering "eeh you cant go hunting!! well its not my fault you have bees in your brain..."

Offline butterbloodz

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 01:28:15 am »
Okaaay. Got it.  ;D This is gonna be fun.

Kipjen

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 11:03:50 pm »
bump