Author Topic: Ascension Island time/number of jumps  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Ascension Island time/number of jumps
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 11:10:56 pm »
Just under 3 minutes is the fastest I've managed to snatch in a video, you can however dash the rings and skip some more platforms on the way up, so I'm guessing a time around 160 seconds could be possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXq0diqGF0
Surprisingly, you can see in the beginning of the video that there's a childish commenter named Ellen Breumlund, and yup, that's actually me. xD
And dang you Red, you surely haff da world record on dis climbing owo But you're a clever man so xP
doing what i feel like

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Ascension Island time/number of jumps
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2015, 11:13:34 pm »
Just under 3 minutes is the fastest I've managed to snatch in a video, you can however dash the rings and skip some more platforms on the way up, so I'm guessing a time around 160 seconds could be possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXq0diqGF0
Surprisingly, you can see in the beginning of the video that there's a childish commenter named Ellen Breumlund, and yup, that's actually me. xD
And dang you Red, you surely haff da world record on dis climbing owo But you're a clever man so xP

I've come to the conclusion that Red defies the standards of human beings.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.