Author Topic: Trans  (Read 1344 times)

Offline UserNotFound

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Bowties are cool
    • View Profile
Trans
« on: July 02, 2015, 11:00:49 pm »
I'm really curious about this, transgender. I'm still looking for answers that are not found anywhere. Since I thought of becoming transgender, I've done a lot of research so far. I want to learn people's experiences with trans or if you are one, I'd like to know your experiences. There should be gender-neutral bathrooms due to lack of them, and people should respect for who they are. I want to know before I become one myself. When I look at the mirror, I start recognizing myself as male instead of my own gender. I'm still unsure. I have questions. I'm not here to offend anyone, and I'm not against them. I've never met a trans before.

Can trans men reproduce and is their male organ ever going to develop properly? How do they cope in PE when their top isn't fully developed? And locker room? I know some use a chest binder, but that's under the clothes to make it more like a male's chest.

Timey wimey stuff
Ingame user: ~TheScrub~ and BigBangTheoryTbs

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Trans
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 11:35:16 pm »
I'm gonna talk about some biologic subjects so sheltered kids, cover your eyes lol.

You can't just "become" trans, by the way. You can't just wake up one day and say "Well I'm going to be the opposite gender now" because it doesn't really work that way. People who are transgender actually are uncomfortable in the body they were designed at birth. If you don't feel that deep concern over your own sex then idk what to say??? If you actually feel that way then most likely you are trans. It just works that way because of biology. Just saying this before I try to help you.

As far as I know, transmales can't reproduce like cis males due to a different reproductive system. I don't think science have gotten that far yet to make organs that replicate organs in a male's reproductive system. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Since I'm not a transmale I don't know how they cope with changing in lockers, but I can tell you a thing about binders. It's highly not recommended to not use bandage binders because that can damage your ribs, and don't wear any binders for a long time because that can damage your ribs too. Wearing a size smaller than your cup size can also damage your ribs. I've seen a picture of an unlucky lad with his ribs pushed in due to misuses of binders. I don't want that to happen to anyone so take my word for granted.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:39:57 pm by jengatower »

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 11:45:32 pm »
Not to be rude..but shouldn't you be discussing this with your doctor instead of Feral Heart? Feral Heart is game, not a hospital. However, to answer your first question. No. Even if you carrying a man's area, you still have your female reproductive egg and stuff. God didn't make woman to suddenly turn into man...neither man to woman. He divided them both with different reproductive systems.  So, no. This means that, you won't be able to end your girlfriend pregnant. Egg=Egg doesnt equal baby. Only Sperm-Egg.

And what you mean develop properly? Your only changing one part thats it. A female organ is an inside out of male a part...so basically we are basically male, while male is like female (well...only their reproductive). They would only need to pull it out in order for you to have one. (yes, ask your science teacher)...Anyway, that's all I know...

here's link
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:51:17 pm by Thrillex »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 11:50:34 pm »
Not to be rude..but shouldn't you be discussing this with your doctor instead of Feral Heart? Feral Heart is game, not a hospital.
I second this. I tried to help you because I wanted to be nice but this forum is not suited for subjects like these because it's personal.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:58:07 pm by jengatower »