Author Topic: New Player, Old Account  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Goldroses

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Story
New Player, Old Account
« on: July 05, 2015, 08:02:04 pm »
Hi~! You can call me Kat! I joined this game long ago, back in 2011. Saddly, at the time I did not have a computer that was able to play the actual game! So I was forced to abandon the game. Now, 4 years later I am back and with a faster computer that plays the game woderfully! I am often online as a char named Scone! You may also know Fay! I have a youtube channel that I hope to post videos on soon! You can often see me, trying to make strangers friends, Role Playing, running around, filming, or begging people to be in my videos! xD

I am a female. I am an older teenager. I am very smart (top 50% in my school~!). I am the oldest of 4 children. I am planning to go to ATM to become a veterinarian. I am a horrible speller, and I have lived with a undiagnosed learning dificulty for a long time (I think it may be Irlen Syndrome, we still dont know exactly what it is). I love to learn weird facts. I love horses and other animals. I show English Angora rabbits and I am planning to get my buck this summer! My current rabbit (who I have put in two shows) is a chocolate doe names Lumina. My buck will be a tort (any kind, Lumina carries the tort gene, has tort siblings and parent) buck from bumblebee acers! I am a big klutz (currently recovering from being kicked by a horse, we will have to get a MRI if it doesn't heal.)

I love to met people from all over the world and learn about their culture. I want to sudy abrod when in collage. I wish to visit, Japan, Italy, and Scotland. My favorite accent is scottish. I am half italian (my mom is full italian) and part, german, brittish, native american, and irish (on my dad's side). I was born and raised in Texas. I wish to live on a large abount of land when I grow up, since I want to homestead and try to eat as healthy as possible.

I am a bit obsessed with my weight, I panick if the scale ever gets over 120 LBS, my goal weight is 100 LBS (even though my doctor says that's to light xD). I love to look good, when I look good I feel good. I am a little over 5 feet tall, so I'm short. I have dark blonde-ish hair. I have multi-colored eyes, and I love them~! I am almost always in my boots (western boots). I always have a flower pined into my hair to keep my bangs pulled back (I like the way it looks).

I am Roman Catholic, and if you have had a bad experiance with them I would like to get to know you, since I would like to change what you think of us, most of us are very nice, like all religions, we have a few extremists. My over-all view on people not of my religion is God gave us freewill, you are free to do what you want, even if I may not like it, it is not my place to nag at you to stop. I also love the saying "hate the sin, not the sinner". Message me if you want to learn about God!
Find me in game or on the forms! I love making friends so feel free to message me~!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: New Player, Old Account
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 08:10:58 pm »
Hello, Kat. Welcome back to your visit to Feral Heart. You seem like a lovely person. Becoming a veterinarian sounds like a great career, especially if you love animals. Don't stress too much about that weight, though- you're beautiful no matter what. c:

I hope to see you in-game sometime.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 08:15:50 pm »
Welcome back!
Hope to see you ingame some time.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 12:17:34 am »
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 01:48:50 am »
Welcome back to da cozy forums, Kat. Hope you enjoy your time ^^

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 02:48:50 am »
Welcome to the furums (sometimes the furry fandom gets to me XD). I am the derp extraordinaire, and you will tend to see me on the Forum Games or the Help Board! You will often see me with that Steven Universe obsesser up there, so it's not some supernatural coincidence that our posts are numerous and right next to each other. Have fun, and enjoy your stay!

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 05:33:05 pm »
Hello Klutz, it's my pleasure to meet you. Since you didn't join the game for a long time, but should of, I'll consider you as someone who is an older member. :) Enjoy your stay and have a great time here!

Offline Rinmei

• Curious Wanderer
  • sehunnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 08:40:11 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Kat. ~ Hope ya' enjoy your stay!

? ? ?

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 08:54:58 pm »
Welcome back, Kat. I really hope ye' have a wonderful time 'ere. I'll see ye' around.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Goldroses

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Story
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2015, 09:03:32 pm »
Thanks guys~! The FH community is turning out to be a very nice one~!
Find me in game or on the forms! I love making friends so feel free to message me~!