Author Topic: How Do You Download Feral Heart Without Getting a Virus?  (Read 3881 times)

Offline autumwolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How Do You Download Feral Heart Without Getting a Virus?
« on: July 21, 2015, 04:38:24 am »
Hi, I recently changed my computer from a mac to a windows. I tried downloading FeralHeart on this computer, but unfortunately I got over 20 bugs and everything on my computer deleted. I really love feralheart and miss not being able to play it. It would be nice if I got some help.

Thanks.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: How Do You Download Feral Heart Without Getting a Virus?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 04:49:46 am »
The Feral-heart downloads from this website cannot give you viruses. (If you download FH from another source, there's no telling what you'll get.) What more likely happened was you've picked up a virus from another site, from downloading another program. Your security program might also be a bit weak or need updating. Even though Feral-heart itself will not give you viruses, make sure you run a complete scan before (and after) you download it, or any unfamiliar program, for that matter. If you don't have a strong security system, I suggest you find one as soon as possible. You can contract all kinds of bugs and malware without even knowing it, just by clicking/visiting websites (by the way, Feral-heart's website doesn't contain any viruses). If you had a security system on your mac but don't on your windows PC, now might be the time to install it. It's unlikely that Feral-heart has actually caused your computer issues, but more likely you've picked them up from elsewhere, and since installing Feral-heart, your computer is just now recognizing harmful bugs on your computer.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Chartay

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 08:20:34 am »
I get bugs to, I don't care though. I already have like 239084 bugs on it.
I really hate myself

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 12:00:58 pm »
As Warriorstrike said but I'll also add on that when you click to download Feral Heart be sure to not click the ads. Skip the AdFly stuff and only press the actual download not the junk along the sides of the page even if it says download.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 05:54:44 pm »
Or use the torrent download which is ad-free last time I checked it.

Oh, and by the way, sorry if this is offtopic, if you're using Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome don't forget to download uBlock Origins. Will save you headaches. :p

In-game name as: Whinp